My God....I've been with virgin nearly as long as you mick and have never had any trouble. I guess I've been one of the lucky ones. That does not mean I will not be looking at Sky for a better deal. Pixie, what a complete t**t you had to deal with. I bet if your other half was at home he wouldn't have tried that trick.

...I got to the point where i was almost in tears, after he told me that these houses are like timber and if there was a fire id have no luck getting out if i was stuck upstairs so why arent i living somewhere else.. I have two reception rooms, So back then my living room was what is now my dinning room and vise versa, He asked me if i actually considdered how selfish it is having the living room at the back because it makes his job harder. He just made me feel an inch tall & useless! I eventually text my other half to come home from work, he did & asked the guy wtf he was playing at taking advantage of a heavily pregnant girl, asked if he had a problem with the house, the guy soon shut up and got his work done under the watchfull eye of my fella, who was telling him what a rubbish job he was doing & even gave him the hoover to clean the mess he made, the guy said its not his job to clean & maybe my fella needs to 'Train his misses a little better, because she hasnt even made me a drink yet and its her job to clean' I really hope he lost his job, my partner wrote a letter to virgin media listing in bullet points everything he said out of line, everything he did wrong, the mess he left, the dents in the floor, along with some photos for proof & a copy of our phonebill with his mates mobile number. We havent had a reply though & were still waiting a year later. Im completely shocked still that a person would go into someones house & say and do those things, but, it made me feel a little better when i spoke to the manager incharge who when i told him the name of the instalation guy, told me that theyv got a whole log of complaints about him & it will be delt with appropriately.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did, a number of times! I wanted some sort of apology or compensation of some kind, maybe money nocked off my bill or a discount etc. I got NOTHING, i was told a number of times id be called back to

Thank God for that, no more knocks on the door to sell me stupid bleddy plastic winders!

My blood boils every time I read one of your replies Pixie! He should be named and shamed on Watchdog, the arsehole ( sorry for swearing, but this has really made me fume ).

The weather man said last week that summer is deffonately coming. Just looked outside, doesnt look like it just yet....

Do you think we'll even get a summer? Its june, chucking it down, some of my washings been on the line for 3 days because i refuse to get drenched to get it lol, also go my heating on full blast.... In june! & my garden is looking like an overgrown jungle because of all the rain, wish i dug it over weeks ago and chucked some seed down, would of grown by now!

Started digging my 'meadow' a couple of weeks back...bit at a time 'cos health not good.Dead chuffed I was coming along nicely...then this lot.At this rate I'll have to strim it again before I can continue as the weeds are growing like hell again.I would have loads more done if the weather had kept.

bd66aae5.jpg

Virgin Emailed me my bill yesterday...it was £20 more than normal....Girl on phone said I'd asked to be upgraded (nonsense) I played hell with some choice words and ten minutes later the bill was reduced by her manager back to normal and 10 quid off for my 'trouble'

I found that the Virgin bill was getting higher and higher, and I think they do that hoping you wont notice!

Mine started to get up to the £60+ levels..

I only need broadband, so next time I move I will be looking for Internet only.

I was forced recently to change my 20 year landline number so I don't even need a landline.

Mostly use mobile.

With a couple of thousand HD Freesat Chanels I dont need TV either

My blood boils every time I read one of your replies Pixie! He should be named and shamed on Watchdog, the arsehole ( sorry for swearing, but this has really made me fume ).

..You can only imagine how i felt at the time. But its over and done with now i just know what Vmedia are really like & that they need to train/supervise their staff better!!

...Finally stopped raining (Possibley for a matter of the next few seconds) Gonna finally get that washing in, re wash it & dry it indoors! yay

Would you like some of the wind too? My fence is rattling and now my rotery line is at a slant! *Shakes fist at weather* Oh, and its starting raining again too.. Typical.

I only need broadband, so next time I move I will be looking for Internet only.

Getting to that stage too Mick. Let me know if you notice any good deals along the way.

I was forced recently to change my 20 year landline number so I don't even need a landline.

Mostly use mobile.

I've had the same landline number for 25 years and I'm also considering this option. I seldom use the landline these days. Don't have the need for a lot of calls via mobile either and texts often suffice.

Oh no! Deffonately could do with abit of this lovely rain then by the sounds of it

Talking of rain etc !! We've just had a massive rain fall , it lasted around 5 minutes and everything is flooded, including me and the kids, who just had to go out and run around in it like imbeciles ....LOL

Talking of rain etc !! We've just had a massive rain fall , it lasted around 5 minutes and everything is flooded, including me and the kids, who just had to go out and run around in it like imbeciles ....LOL

...Moments like that are priceless! Cant wait till little ones old enough to go running around in the rain, just for the sake of it like headless chickens! :D

Pixie, have you heard of the Alfie story books by Shirley Hughes? I read them to my children when they were tots....they loved them that much my daughter ' ordered ' me to save them....and she's now 20! There is a story called ' Alfie's Feet ' where he has new wellington boots to play in and the adventures he has. It's beautifully written, I think you would get pleasure reading it and other Alfie stories, to your little 'uns. Check out alfiebooks.co.uk for yourself.

Awwh ill be sure to have a look at that, thankyou! I love reading books to her at bedtime, shes got loads but weve nearly read them all now, She has the full collection of the Mr and little miss books, there abit of a favourite, but my personal favourite is the gruffalo & the gruffalo's child. We have a few Julia Donaldson's books, shes by far my favourite childrens books author at the moment

It was an early evening ritual for us, kids tucked up in bed after a bath, storytelling and then...............my wife waking me up because I had fallen to sleep on the bed!! Ah, happy days.

Our lady has started sleeping in her own bedroom now, So we have a chair next to the cot that we sit with her in, while giving her a bottle and reading her a story. We used to lay on the best with her untill she fell asleep and put her in her cot when she was shairing our bedroom. i miss doing that, used to have to wake the Mr up a number of times cos he had fallen to sleep too! When i got to the end of my pregnancy, i used to sit and read a story to my bump at night time, she'd kick away while i was reading to her, Really do miss having those feelings but i enjoy it alot more (obviously) now shes here, She cant sit on my bladder anymore! haha :)

On the best?? On the BED with her, duh.

When you have a baby, days are longer & more tiring, lots to do and juggle... So when you lay on the bed to soothe your child to sleep, who can blame you for nodding off with them? Tis the most relaxing time of the day I think.

• Cliff Ton changed the title to British weather!