This is what we have to watch out for this time of year. All it takes is one idiot throwing out a cigarette from his car!

http://azdailysun.com/news/local/critical-fire-weather-predicted-saturday/article_bd905799-412e-5d4a-aa58-c2fcaae076cc.html?oCampaign=email

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did, a number of times! I wanted some sort of apology or compensation of some kind, maybe money nocked off my bill or a discount etc. I got NOTHING, i was told a number of times id be called back to

Thank God for that, no more knocks on the door to sell me stupid bleddy plastic winders!

We have the 'know how' to extract the brine from sea water.

What will it take for those in power, to wake up to the problems we face. The cost of installing a metre in every home and business is just a short term solution.

Money would best be spent on 'desalination plants'.

You wouldn't suggest that if you knew how much your water rates would increase because of it.

We are getting battered here in Sydney with water rates.Every drop we use is charged for because we all have water meters.

If you're told it won't affect your bill don't believe them.

Baz :ph34r:

You wouldn't suggest that if you knew how much your water rates would increase because of it.

We are getting battered here in Sydney with water rates.Every drop we use is charged for because we all have water meters.

If you're told it won't affect your bill don't believe them.

Baz :ph34r:

I never have a bath/shower I always go to the dry cleaners ;)

The point I was trying to make in my post #13,is that we will have to use 'cleansed sea water',what ever the cost.

Glaziers are disappearing,and the polar ice caps being reduced at a faster rate than predicted.

Come the day we turn on the tap,and no fresh water, and sh-- creek will be dried up,so we won't need a paddle, :ohmy:

Glaziers are disappearing

Thank God for that, no more knocks on the door to sell me stupid bleddy plastic winders!

• Upvote 1

Glaziers are disappearing,

At least the Man U fans will be happy

Tesco Car Park today

2012-06-08143803.jpg

2012-06-08143742.jpg

...Gives me the earge to have a run through it like a child!!

Me too pixie, or in later life we have the urge to drive through it.

Crap pictures sorry, mobile phone in dark conditions.

Ifi had a car - id be driving through it and seeing how big of a splash i could make. I know my fella would be doing it if he was parked down there! How mature of us...

..Will not be held responcible for our actions whenever we see a flooded area.

I remember having a bust up with one of my first girl friends.

She had just bought some new shoes and a new coat.

She stamped all the way through a puddle like that in temper.

Are you out there Janice? :)

Oooh, did it make her temper worse when she saw the state of her new shoes? She could of at least saved them and took them off first even if it was to throw them at you in anger lol!!

Awh, nothing sweeter than stories about our first loves :)

.....Youll have to see if shes on Facebook, if you have an account & get back intouch, see how shes doing!

Just bringing up the virgin media subject back up, Rang to pay the bill last month but they said we only owed 4p, but i payed anyways, thought while i was on the phone i may as well pay the bil a little early, the woman was polite and took the payment & said i wouldnt need to pay untill next month (This month) Ok so iv recieved my bill for this month & guess what! Theyv decided to charge me a little extra for an HD box, i dont have HD!! Oh & apparently i have the largest package on my internet, my orignal contract states all is a basic package, sooo why have they decided to bump my bill up without telling me? cheeky sods! .. & the money i payed last month? No record of that being payed apparently, so got a nice bill for almost £200, luckily i keep all my records, the payment number to keep incase anything goes wrong when you pay etc.... The cheek of it!!

What a load of Barstewards! Tell big Richard and let him sort them out <g>

Gonna get the other half to ring later and have a word, it's not on. One of the reasons why he stopped the direct debt, they were taking upto double the amount! Thievin gets.

in ways direct debit is easier, just means they can take the amount they want out of your bank, even if its more than the agree'd amount. Only my mobile contract is payed that way, i like to keep track of everything else i pay out.

• 1 year later...
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to British weather!