Olympic Torch in Nottingham

So much for pride in carrying the torch eh?

There are a number on there at the moment.

one seller wants £90,000 for theirs!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=olympic+torch+2012&_sacat=0&_odkw=olympic+torch&_sop=16&_osacat=0&_from=R40

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha you miserable fuck3rs have another one Look @ the happy smiling faces !!

There are one or two cynics on this website that rival Victor Meldrew

Sounds like the large crowd had a really good time in Nottingham yesterday. Good to see it's not all gloom and doom. http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Crowd-18-000-Olympic-torch-arrive-city-centre/st

I,m now kicking myself for not being picked to carry it!

The most expensive sold so far went for £153,100!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/csc/i.html?_sop=16&_sacat=0&clk_rvr_id=359823391013&_from=R40&_nkw=olympic+torch+2012&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

do you think the price was helped by 'Free Postage'?

Of course they're smiling...they're photographing Torville and Dean...the nearest they've come to minor celebrities since Peter Andre stood next to them in a urinal.... !sleeping!

• Upvote 1

Nice pics Red, always good to see Notts folk being happy. If anyone don't like it you can always bog off to the states

Rog

my friend sheilas autistic grandson got to hold the torch in the square last night.

today we went for a ride into derbyshire when we go to matlock they had just starting to stand waiting for olimpic torch thought oh we just getting through when we got to darleydale out comes a horse and trap from carrage museum so we got stuck about 5 cars back eventually got behind it the maroy of matlock was in it waving to all the people on the sides of the rd kids all still waving when we got there so i gave them all the royal waveas we went past them all all cheering as we went by we eventualy past the horse and carriage headed towards bakewell intending to stop no parking big event for the crowds on the park though so off we go up to baslow stopped had a ice cream and dave had a cornish pasty . so we head towards buxton were going to stop and do a bit of shopping when we got there they were waiting for the torch to come so no parking spaces so we headed for home stoped at eastwood and dit our bit of shopping in lydle instead on the way.

well stu i just could not resist it with all the school kids chearring shouting and waving there flags

And you can bet the bankers like such diversions.

Police taken off the streets replaced by PCSOs

And money spent on this over the top extravaganza!

Fly the flame over and take it straight to London.

Again we are living beyond our means.

I bet Greece would not be doing this...

Come to think of it they probably wouldnt have an Olympics!

We'll soon be as skint as Greece!