William and Kate are expecting.

So it's good luck to the happy couple from me, and waits for all the pooh poohs from some others I nearly mentioned

Good for them! A pity about her figure though :wacko:

William and Kate are expecting.

So it's good luck to the happy couple from me, and waits for all the pooh poohs from some others I nearly mentioned

They've already started................... even the ones that deserted these shores!!........ slywink It's got bu99er all to do with anyone who isn't paying taxes in the UK, which I assume to be the case, but please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.................. :biggrin:

So glad the spirit of Cromwell is still alive and well and haunting those once great streets of Nottingham..................... slywink

Oh go on, just to keep the argument going then.

I'm willing to bet my taters on the fact that unborn matey boy does more for the economy of this country in the next year than any of you "Olivers" have ever done in you lives !!

God save the Queen

BBC were going on about what the babies title will be when born and its fairyly obvious really. It would be HRH Prince/Princess *First name* Of Cambridge as the children always take the title of the father hence Prince William and Prince Harry of wales, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York. Im pleased for them.

I am neither a royalist nor anti royalist.

However I hate the hype and spin put on by the media.

D.Cameroon must be rubbing his hands, as this will for years dominate the news and overshadow the financial situation this country finds itself in, and the political buffoonery in managing it.

David Cameron (CAUTION - strong language, viewer discretion is advised)

I am like mic2me neither a royalist nor anti royalist,

They are a young couple having their first child, we should be happy for them, not complaining how much it will cost the taxpayer, and dont forget in a lot of cases a presedent costs a lot more than a King or Queen............

• Upvote 1

Perhaps those complaining about the cost of the Royal Family to the taxpayer should look into how they are funded. Put it this way, if the govt. treated everybody else that way, there would quickly be a revolution!

Congratulations to them both on the news of their first expected child.. nice to hear something possitive on the news for once lately!

I pay taxes in the UK,30% of my small pension from the 'Royal mail',what's left I donate to the Childrens cancer research program.

So there you go Paulus, 'me ode duck' :tease:

Not wanting to be knowing of your personal/private circumstances...............that's an end to the 'anonymous' generosity you yanks are famous for.

But hey buddy, what the hell!! ...............well done sirrah........... bowdown !clapping! !jumping!