Seen a car the other day with seaside stickers in the windows [an old car] do you remember the car stickers you got from the sea side resorts and put them on the windows of your car, how many did you get. Have not seen any on car windows for years can you still get them?

I honestly don't recall holiday stickers , but I have got an advert for what is now last years Royal International Air Tatoo (RIAT) and one for an aircraft related website that I use.

i recall the stickers, i love seeing old cars with stickers from places theyv visited. Infact there was a car parked near mine that was covered in stickers on the back from all the places they have been, different countries and seaside resorts.

You can still get car stickers, I used to be involved in a car cruise lot few years back wich involved car meets, shows... Mainly those 'boy racers' everyone hates! A few of them had stickers in their back windows, used to be able to get 'cruise notts' stickers too

My partner has a baby on board sign thingy on the back window, he has a 'boy racer' type car wich some people try to race him or get up his jacksy! He thinks when someone has one of the baby on board signs you should at least not get up their jacksy

Think they've been replaced by 'Baby on Board' and 'Show Dogs in Transit' !! Are we supposed to drive more carefully when following one of these cars?!!

You took the words right out of my mouth !

My favorite:

voldemort-1000.jpg