Winston Churchill

Where were they, come stepping up to the plate time? And Wilson was still only 23 ....

I like the 'joke' about the banker but it's not true to life. The banker takes all ten slices and tells the other two to f**k off!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched a report on Channel 4 News this evening on the anniversary of Churchill's death. I've never seen anything so disrespectful, biased and defametory. It sought to portray him in the worst poss

Been watching a series of programmes on Sir Winston Churchill this week, as it's the 50th anniversary of his death. What a great inspiration, and a great leader. His determination to win was unbelie

It seems to me that supporters of the Conservative Party support Sir Winston Churchill whereas the Labour Party supporters are quite derogatory towards him. Personally, I'll support any Party that has

The masses die to win wars,politicians start them and take credit for victory,and pass the buck if defeated,every ounce of my respect goes to the brave men buried all over the world they died for their country not fame and fortune,when you are playing with other peoples

lifes you can afford to take risks ,it was not and never will be politicians of any persusian that win wars ,why do you think he was not elected after the war.politicians are and always will be users.

• Upvote 1

It's a shame the man's achievements can't be recognised without the usual smokescreen diversions. The fact that 35 million watched his funeral back in 1965, including myself, speaks for itself. So I'm done with this thread.

Again, I don't believe politicians start wars, read some history as to who financed the USA/Britain and Herr Hitler, ironically it was the same bank. Who financed the Red Russians in their revolution, same bank that financed the second WW.

There's a book written well before WW2 by an American General, called War Is a Racket, author is Major General Smedley Butler, it's easily found as a free download on the internet.

If you go back to King George, "old farmer George" He was up to his eyes in debts fighting wars all over the place, who was he in debt to??? The Banksters of course.

I was reading an article about a book written jointly by a Frenchman and another feller about who really started WW1, why would the world have worried about some unheard of Arch Duke in eastern Europe?? Well at least to plunge the world into a WW??? Seems the French and Russians started it, they wanted to recover lands the Germans had, which originally belonged to France, load of coal in that area, and the other side to Russia, for similar reasons. But both needed a scapegoat, who better than the hated Kaiser...

I can just imagine the "Banksters" rubbing their hands over this one, they finance Russia, oh dear, a way to get rid of the Czar too...LOL finance France, and afterwards have access to finance the coal mines when they are in French hands..

Can't lose these greedy Bankster can't.

• Upvote 1

Politicians are the puppets for bankers ,christ you only need to go

back a few years when the world was in serious trouble,and who was it

that bailed the banks out when greed and stupidity sent them into nosedive.

Question

When the shit hit the fan & Gordon Brown had bail the banks out where did he get the money from THE BANKS?

I still don't understand

Then the Bank of England says we'll help out we will print a few billion to(quantitatively) ease the situation. ;)

Where's my extra bit of cash :)

• Upvote 1

Accounting, I'd hazard a guess that Banks have two sets of books, one for the government and the other...VERY PRIVATE.

Did any banks go "tits up"??? Of course not, banks these days don't go bankrupt, it's ALL smoke and mirrors.

Ask any accountant!

There's some very good videos on Youtube that explain the Banking system to a tee.

OK, why are the Banksters, dead set against currency being backed by valuable metals...aka Gold and Silver???

Why are Gold and Silver coins still marked in "REAL" value??? AKA a silver dollar (US) is one ounce of pure silver .999% and bears the value of One Dollar. UK's is a two pound silver coin of one ounce pure silver.

One ounce of pure gold is a $50 coin.

The more you research how the banks run and work, the more your eyes will be opened.

Way back when the US was selling it's lands off to prospective farmers, "The Land Rushes" You paid so much an acre, must be paid in silver or gold, no mortgage!! You had two years to settle up, they gave you two years as the first crop would provide you with food and seed for the winter and next years crop. The 2nd years crop would raise the money to pay for your land etc.

Now today, that land is worth the same value in gold or silver, plus or minus a few percent..Market fluctuations due to rising or falling alnd sale markets. IN fiat money, the land is probably several thousand percent higher in value.

See where I'm coming from??

Banks NEVER lose.

Pre fiat money, the banks were not allowed to make loans over the amount of gold/silver they held in their vaults, hence during the 1950's it was hard to get a loan in England from a bank.

You buy a house, do you ever see a single pound of that loan???? Hell no, there was no money involved, it was done via ledger. It's really fraud.

Then you struggle for 30 odd years to pay off a mortgage with umptee percent interest!

We bought a house in Australia, got a bank loan, I was horrified when the first couple of monthly statements arrived. I was taking one step forward and two back.

ENOUGH I said to the missus, we'll live off your pay check and all mine will pay the mortgage. We paid the mortgage off in two years.

The bank got crappy over it, I had to threaten to take legal action if they didn't hand over our title to our house and land.

WHY???? They didn't make enough interest....

Do some research on how banks work, they screw you to the ground everyway the can! Legalized loan sharks.

The Bank of England is a private bank owned and operated by the same mob who own the Federal Reserve Bank in the US.

Sure it used to be an arm of the British government, but they sold it off years ago. THEY control the UK currency.

Don't believe me???? Do some research, all will be revealed.

• Upvote 1

At the end of all wars the historians tell us of the debt that we owe

to the politians and officers ,that won the wars ,the real heroes go back to the slums and start the long haul to pay the debts of them wars,how often do we read or care for the real heroes ,I cannot relate

to any other than them that serve bravely.for nothing but loss.

#27.

I think someone should point out That in 1898 Churchill was a young officer in the 4th Hussars. He was sent on secondment to the 21st Lancers.

During the battle of Omdurman this regiment of 400 men were sent against a force of 2500 plus enemy. Churchill took part in that cavalry charge were 3 VC's were awarded.

So much for your armchair warrior's. If you ain't been there and done it etc.

• Upvote 1