5p Charge for carrier bags !

Amazing Katy where they used to pull stuff from,................often caught someone we thought had only one item...and they produced up to 20......it was like watching Paul Daniels..........lol.

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The big problem I can see with this is that the English government has added proviso's and people are trying to take advantage of those provisos. The Welsh deal that's been going since 2011 has no pro

If the powers that be are so concerned about plastic bags, they should turn their attention to items being 'over packaged'.

Doctors are a lot like carrier bags, people won't realize their value until they have to start paying for them. Next!

Or the 'pulled pork' I dread to think where it's been pulled from.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...

5p carrier bags in Tesco have gone up with inflation.  Were 5p now 10p.....2.9% more expensive - Ha!Ha!

Catfan: They are chargin 10p for the thin "Disposable" bags.  I don't know if they are increasing the price of the "bags for life" too.

I still use a "Safeway" bag for life that I bought back in nineteen hundred and frozen stiff! I thas outlasted all teh other, more flimsy modern ones.