6 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

A few old timers in Bulwell call me Ben.....because they worked with me Dad who was a Benjamin and his Dad also.....my middle name is Benjamin and i love being called Ben nowadays especially on here., so at ''chulla ups'' Ben is good.

Does anybody know your real name ?  

• Like 1

I do.

• Like 1

And I do..

I don't mind anybody knowing my real name.  It's Dave.  I just chose Loppylugs when I first joined NS because we always called my big black Lab named Solomon.  LL.  It suits my doggy persona,. As they say,. On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This maybe be of some help & encourage new members, the way it's site is set out & the games played its not very user friendly especially if you are viewing on a smart phone & paying for data! I have noticed we have two members that only post in the word & song games & odd links to stuff that's widely available from the Andy Smarts Nottmpost, last week I placed them on ignore, I can confirm it works fine, sure there must be a massive update waiting for this site, it's so 90s :crazy:

• Upvote 1

With reference to the word games I play them as I enjoy them. I don’t post as much as I used to having had a couple of experiences where I have had negative responses to my posts, don’t get that with the word games. There are subjects that don’t interest me on the site, but obviously do other members, so I just scroll thru them, each to their own I say.

• Like 8

When I come on to the site - every day now that I'm back - I scroll down and read all the posts and respond where appropriate. That's not very often. Then I go on to the word games and probably have a bash before I log off.

• Upvote 1