Good luck to you Melissa, your Mum must be proud of you.

Just think, one day you will look back on this and it will have all have become..... Nostalgia !

Smiffy

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am sure we all have Nostalgic moments, where we think about things from our lives in the past. I know I do, very often, in quiet moments and I find it happening more often these days. There are thi

I NEVER BELIEVE,people who say they "have no regrets" i think we all have.and as you say darkazana "learned by them" !

We all have not so good memories of the past, choices and decisions we have made which may have been different if we had hindsight, but altogether they have made us into the people we are. Though we m

Good luck Melissa, you've certainly brightened our forum with you inquisitiveness and interesting posts :-)

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the input Mercurydancer, and everyone else for that matter. I'm wrapping up my assignment today (4,000 words laters!!) And have appreciated everyone's opinions and help with! What you posted Mercurydancer reminds me of something I studied last year and had to write a paper on 'Psycho-Geography'. Interesting topic if you have the time to give it a Google search :)

Thanks Melissa. I hope your assignment goes well.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 years later...