Yet another draw from Forest against an Ipswich side that have also made a good start to the season. An injury time equaliser from Forest but it doesn't matter if you score in the first minute or the last. It made Forest joint leaders with Norwich.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-1-Ipswich-Town-1-Match-report/story-23046568-detail/story.html

Minor blip, were still better than the REST

• Upvote 2

That's a really interesting post, Merthyr Imp. I bet a lot of people don't know that.

And that's where they want to stay, LizzieM (#4). Ipswich will be one of the contenders for promotion so to get a draw is a good point to make us ON LEVEL POINTS with Norwich at the top of the Championship (I don't want to upset anyone and state that we're joint leaders). There's a long way to go and there'll be many twists and turns until the very last day of the season. It's then that we'll look back with pride and remember that we got the double over Derby to get us into the Premiership. Forest fans, believe.!!!

• Upvote 2

Lincolnshire ? And Welsh, I. Ask you !

• Upvote 1

The dip in the Bridgford stand (pic.above) made me remember the rear of the house behind it,where you could always see people sat in the window with a great view of the matches,i was told by my uncle that they sent the price of admision after every game,anyone else heard this?

• 2 weeks later...