• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I apologise but again this, as you may guess, is not Nottingham ....... it's St Lucia. Worth sharing with you though, I think.

Nice sunset last night - or was it the night before!

Another photo taken in the Vale of Belvoir

The sunset seen from Belvoir in late summer (when there is plenty of dust to the west!) is spectacular, take a picnic and your favourite friend, wait for twilight. Whilst you may, and can, past 45 it's dosn't work quite work the way it did........

Yawn... It's making me sleepy.... LOL

#32,

You have already said you only look at threads of interest to you so why make such a stupid comment when somebody has gone to the time and trouble to take and upload photographs which may or may not interest others.

Don't start !

I've just driven up from Polperro and am a little weary !..... Ok?

Well I for one 'got'what FLY2 meant, it was a pic of sunset, must be time for bed, hence the yawn. It was not a putdown of the photo.

• Upvote 6

You managed it Lizzie..... Well done !

It beats Basford of that I'm sure.

Re #32, I must apologise most profusely for my genuine attempt at a flippant and amusing remark.

I hope most sincerely that I didn't offend anyone, or hurt anyone's feelings. I can be such a pr4t at times !!!

• Upvote 1

#41..There's no need to apologise on my behalf, I'm the one who got it totally wrong so I hope you will accept my apologies Fly2 for overreacting.

Having read Katyjay's post #36 I realised my comment to you was totally unjustified and out of order making me feel very foolish.

Unfortunately it is one of my many faults, the lack of ability to understand that not all comments are either in black or white.

• Upvote 2

Exactly the same faults as I have.... So I'm regularly told.

I did say on here some time ago that.....

I'm always right. My decision is best. No one must answer back. Never apologise, it's a sign of weakness. If things go wrong, it's never my fault...... Oh, and I always must have the last word.

I know.... This'll backfire on me !!!!!

• Upvote 3

I'll wager I'm a bigger plonker than both of you put together - so there!

isitsafe

• Upvote 3

#37. With sunsets like that, Lizzie, I'm surprised that you don't get yourself an apartment on Miami Beach. lol

• Upvote 2

I absolutely loved it there Chulla but I wasn't allowed to dig my heels in any longer. Life moves on and I'm now looking to new horizons and sunsets! Never see a sunset from our house in Nottingham ....... too many trees!

• Upvote 2

Hang on chaps, we've only just spoken. I'm not that easy !!!!!! LOL