I am quite surprised that you don't already have to insure ride on mowers on the road. But on your own property? Maybe a local asthma sufferer might sue you, but I doubt it.

A while back some bloke was prosecuted in Gt Yarmouth when he drove his mobility scooter into someone and broke their ankle. The thing that annoys me about their drivers is that they think they have right of way of all traffic, road and pedestrian, and I suspect a good proportion of them don't need the things anyway.

One of my lads neighbours, when he lived in Cleethorpes, openly admitted to me that he only bought his gopher because he had lost his license for DUI and he could bomb up the shops or pubs without worrying about parking etc.

He had also bought the fastest one he could find and used to zoom along the pavements.

In reality he was fitter and younger than I was !

buggypest_zps2940dad9.jpg

Best place for these thing,look at the expression on her face,miserable sod,probable feel much better if she walked,get fitter too

Rog

• Upvote 3