What if... Bono found what he was looking for?

What if ...John Lennon hadn't imagined all the people?

What If ...Elvis was never caught in a trap?

What if... Men at work were not given a vegemite sandwich?

What if ...Meatloaf did do that ?

What if... Nilsson could live without her?

What if... Winehouse went to rehab?

What if ...Tony Christie knew the way to Amarillo?

What if the hokey cokey,,, really is what it's all about?

• Upvote 6
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said to my husband the other day: "WHAT IF I hadn't come back out of the Nurses' Home at Leicester Royal Infirmary on the night you and your mates were hanging around outside hoping to pick up a nur

What if... Bono found what he was looking for? What if ...John Lennon hadn't imagined all the people? What If ...Elvis was never caught in a trap? What if... Men at work were not given a vegemite s

What if....The young girl in the Eastwood café hand't turned suddelny and spilt her coffee all over me? I'll tell you what - I wouldn't have been divorcing her for running away with the milkman13yrs l

Catfan, you seriously need something to occupy your mind !!!!!!! LOL

• Upvote 1

Well FLY2 funny you should say that !

Been absolutely bored to tears today, couldn't be A$$$D to go out anywhere, too cold, too windy.

My lad was going to pick me up & take me to Wickes for a couple of plastic roof panels in his firm's van, but he rang from Manchester to say his dog had Pi$$ed on the front passenger seat !

Why didn't you let the dog out I asked, can't dad I'm in the center of M/Chester !.

So thats about it FLY2, but got plans tomorrow !

"What If" I had no plans for tomorrow ???

Well I did a garden centre, we had toasties, got plants for baskets etc. madam repotted many and now feet up and fruit cake.....

I do them frequently, especially to tossers who pull infront of me or dawdle.

• Upvote 2

Paradise

What are you, a dawdler or a cutter upper ?

A perfect Knight of the road,.............no,after you sir..............no no after you..........ok thanks so much..........then the chap behind pips me.......think his hand slipped on his hooter...........know what i mean FLY2 ......lol.

I rarely use the hooter, I find it very uncivilised. Which reminds me I did chase someone along Valley Rd years ago for pulling out infront of me. I caught him at Mansfield Rd lights, but noticed four big black men inside, so I stayed in the car and smiled .LOL

• Upvote 1

I WONDER if it was the same fine gentlemen that were up my 'ass' for a mile or two on the m/a 42 coming back from Birmingham a few years ago,i was in the outside lane (of two) and could'nt let them pass if i wanted to (which i did'nt).When their BMW finaly did pass me after much blasting of horn and flashing of lights plus fingers shooting pretend gun and throat slashing signs.

Anyway a mile or two down the road i slowed down on the inside lane because a black BMW with the same Gents in seemed to have had a 'blow out' i thought 'oh how awful and after giving them a 'cheery wave' sped off home to good Old Basford.... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Probably my favourite moment ever behind the wheel. A similar situation to you but in the outside lane of Derby Ring Road. When I finally managed to pull into the nearside lane, the impatient idiot behind me started to overtake, screaming and flipping V signs at me. Just as he drew level, his bonnet flew open and right back into his windscreen, smashing it. I'm not religious but at that moment I seriously considered there just might be a God after all.

• Upvote 3

Telly Salvalas didn't sing IF. That's an insult to the word.