April Fool ideas

Here's a few evil pranks to get you started. Please add any of your own ideas. Pictures would be nice too.

1. Take some onions put a stick into each one and dip them in molten toffee to make joke "Toffee apples".

2. Take an ordinary hen's egg and coat it with molten chocolate. When cool wrap in coloured foil to make a "Chocolate egg"

3. Duck tape an air horn canister behind a door. When door is opened, air horn sounds.

4. Paint a bar of soap with clear nail varnish and leave in the bathroom.

Cover the bowl of the loo with cling film & put the lid down(only to be tried on men)

Get a coin(say 20p) and super glue it to a table/chair or the floor

Ralgex in the Vaseline

Itching powder in SWMBOs knickers(only if you was a quick divorse ;)

Not April fools but, my brother was always the real practical joker, remember him going in his local The Belle Vue on Mapperley tops one night, and super glueing his mates pint pot to the bar top while the unfortunate bloke had gone to the toilet.

It backfired though, because at first the guy tried to lift it, but then banged it hard and ripped the formica off the bar ! John the landlord made him pay to have the bar recovered.

• Upvote 1

That was an old mess room trick

another was to drill a hole in a chap's cup & fill the hole wilh soap(same colour as cup if pos)

The next time the cup was filled, the soap would melt ...........................result hellothere

April 1st is on a Friday which is a shame as the Euromillions isn't on live TV. The gag is to buy a ticket with last week's winning numbers having recorded the previous week's lottery draw. So you're sat with the wife checking your ticket as it's 'drawn' (she won't know you're watching last week's TV is the idea) and getting really excited as each number comes up. Hilarity ensues when you point out the recording. You only want to pull this one if you can't get her to divorce you any other way.

• Upvote 2

#7 reminds me of a party on Nuttall Rd in the mid 60's. My mate and I found a bottle of Johnnie Walker. We emptied the contents into a Newky Brown bottle and then filled the JW bottle with diluted vinegar. Great days.

Not been in that state recently!

• 2 weeks later...

Bring multiple sets of clothes to work, change every hour, and act like nothing’s different.

Here's a cheap, simple, non-wasteful joke to play: Hard boil all the eggs in the carton and place them back in the refrigerator.

Bring multiple sets of clothes to work, change every hour, and act like nothing’s different.

I DO THAT ANYWAY.............thought it was normal Compo.............

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Saw this on the above mentioned website from DaveN and it reminded me of something I read the other week:

Doctors urge schools to ban tackling in rugby, has April Fools Day arrived early? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-35696238 …

Apparently, former PM and Chancellor, Gordon Brown lost the sight in one of is eyes through a detached retina caused by a rugby tackle at school.

All lads need some rough and tumble when growing up............in preparation for the hard knocks that will surely come later............

I have a GP's appointment for that day at 9.25 am - hope it's not an April fool............

• Upvote 1

Won't work nowadays with everyone having a mobile phone but a favourite one at work in my youth was engineers blue on the earpiece of the old black bakelite phones or worse still on the black plastic toilet seats.

• Upvote 1