Another Pet Thread !

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminds me of my foster cat, Fluffy. Rescued her when she gave birth to 3 kittens in an elderly neighbour's conservatory. She wasn't young and was in poor condition. She was spayed and went back to li

Talking dogs! Now your talking.    

During our married life, we had Shep who was an unwanted 5 month old Border Collie. And now the list of cats... Moggie (1) was a stray, Moggie (2) was a feral cat who arrived from over the fields

After noticing Lizzies post,I checked my two traps in the shed. Nothing thank goodness. However I put some off cuts into the wood store on Friday  as I noticed bits of chewed up plastic, so I put two trays and poison sachets in, and lo and behold, today both are empty. Refilled and another put in the greenhouse. Two more behind my compost heaps, and another near the back door just in case. Wilkos, here I come for some more ! 

• Upvote 1

Heard over the weekend that five 5 week old kittens were found drowned in a bag at Bulwell. 

Well, which f***ing brave bar steward did this ? Just let half a dozen members loose on him. He'll be squealing for his mummy within seconds! 

• Upvote 1

No you won't because I will!!

I guarantee it will be long, drawn out and excruciatingly painful and it won't kill them, quite. Involves the testicles and a bacon slicer, set on ultra thin!

My little Bruno narrowly escaped a similar fate but was rescued by my vet, bless him.

• Upvote 1

You stick with the testicals then Jill, and while you're in the area, what about the corkscrew down the centre of his penis.

Me, I'll do the shins with a potato peeler. 

• Upvote 3

image_zpshyxhozr8.jpeg

image_zpssropigzv.jpeg.

image_zps7ob8n0au.jpeg

My daughters dog Sushi

No shes not dead she was keeping her belly cool. She doesnt like anyone to be taller than her she loves being on the table. 

• Upvote 3

Nonna, what breed of dog is she? Those ears look very distinctive. I've a friend with a dog named Chloe who is an Egyptian something or other. Looks just like those canine statues the ancient Egyptians put into the tombs.

Brought back a memory from my electric board days.  My co worker there was very quick with a joke.  We went to work in a house where a lady owned a miniature Pinscher.  He asked the lady, "what kind of dog is that?"  To which she proudly replied,. "He's a miniature Pinscher."  To which he replied. "That's o-k lady as long as it don't pinch me."

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Love it, love it, love it. Remember seeing this on the news a few months ago. They're all ginger. I have a ginger kitten and Richard has a very feisty ginger female name of Molly whack-it, the jolly ginger psycho puss. She whacks anything that moves, with her claws out and she hates me!

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I'd better not put this in hows your day, but it did effect my day.:(. Poor old Bailey had the pukes last night.  Yuchh!  I ended up with about three hours sleep.  I'm pretty tired tonight.  I think it was just some dog food that didn't agree with him.  Made him hyper.  Jake seemed fine with it.  He seem's fine now, you'll be pleased to know.  I'm beat.  :rolleyes:

Poor Bailey...and Loppy of course. Hope you're both feeling better this morning!

I do sympathise. In the case of the cats it's usually a furball, but they take some getting rid of at times. 25 attempts later, up it comes and immediately its "Biscuits, mum?!!"  :wacko:

• Upvote 2

So far, so good.  Had a peaceful night and caught up on some sleep.  They both had a good breakfast.  Bailey is presently whining because Mrs. Loppy is walking Jake.  Gotta go out and fix a couple of lights at the church.  Back to the old routine. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2