I'm gonna stick my neck out and say we have found a manager that will bring to good times back to the City Ground. He has brought in experienced players who can handle the Championship (2nd Division).  Watson Colback and Tomlin actually pass to Forest players and don't panic on the ball.

Our previous  midfields Osborn Cash Vaughan and Bridcutt  couldn't control the play. Having said that Ben has been a decent stop gap at left back and Cash is scoring now.

We have a keeper that can  deal with crosses (at his height its expected). The  players are now talking on the pitch more and seem to be gelling as a TEAM!

I know we will suffer a defeat or two before the end of the season as every other team in this league.

COYR

• Upvote 1

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:52 PM, Annesleyred1865 said:

I know we will suffer a defeat or two before the end of the season as every other team in this league.

A defeat or two is an understatement. A win or two is probably more like it.

More likely to be battling to avoid relegation given recent results.

I wish it were something different but I am getting a bit tired of the cry we are building for next year and we expect to be bidding for promotion. There is something fundamentally wrong at the Forest for them to be so mediocre for so long, I don't know what it is but it is there.

Hey, just had a  thought how about asking Arsene Wenger if he wants a job!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We've been building for the future since Paul Hart's demise. Ludicrous !

Edited..... Well actually, a lot longer than that, since Frank Clark left.