Thought this might bring out some memories of some old haunts.

First girl I ever dated liked to skate and wanted to go to the ice stadium (1961). I couldn't skate to save my life. Needless to say that relationship did not last long. !inthebin!

For our first date I asked hubby to take me to a Forest match, Trent end. I'd never been to a match before and wanted the atmosphere of that end of the stadium. I spent more time elbowing folks than watching the game, as I got pushed and shoved all night long! That was 43 yrs ago in May.

Saturday afternoon session at the Palais. His name was Graham. After six weeks dating at the Palais he took me to the pictures afterwards.

We settled into our seats and he murmured, 'Can I put my arm round you.' Ah bless. How times changed!

To a Disco at the Sea Scouts hall on Tamworth Road, Long Eaton!

Kathryn Beresford - if you are reading this - get in touch!

This is quite sad , I met a girl through a church youth club weekend in Long Eaton, she was from Chilwell, me from Carlton, and I suppose our first 'date ' was when I went with her to her youth club on Clarkes Lane.

Started off at the Whistle stop,(Under the Victoria hotel), then onto the Hearty Goodfellows down Maid Marion way, then across the road and down a bit to Hounds gate to The Imperial, a snogging session down Drury hill (in the doorway to the hosiery factory) then catch the 68 bus back to Clifton in time for last orders in the Grey Mare,

Rog