Extra day off next year anyone ??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not getting into this one again..... I love em !  It keeps the tourists coming in. 

I sincerely hope they do 

The 4k Alexander McQueen dress she wore yesterday , could have been bought from her one month stint at Jigsaw or from mummy selling people's data but my bets on the benefits she receives for her chari

Can't resist it can you?...the little sarcastic digs because somebody doesn't agree with you.

Just like an old woman.

I think you'll find you've answered your own point there !!

From all the reports I've heard he was a very nice chap when he was writing his name on the Blue Bell ceiling in Tattershall Thorpe eh Beefy?

Rog

Damned right !!

And for some body who doesn't have to do anything (In reallity) except sit back and wait to be king, I can think of a lot safer occupations than a SAR pilot!! (Just ask Uncle Eddie!!)

• 4 weeks later...

Anyway , we're getting a day off.

I for one, as house husband / self employed, am so bitterly disappointed that I'll have to stay at home (which I do already) looking after the kids (which I do already) watching the telly (Which I do already) and not getting paid for it (Which I don't already!!!) ........................NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on the big day and let us celebrate with a fly past of Harriers, Nimrods, Tornado GR3s, Hawk T Mk1s Oh OK then the Red Arrows , What do you mean they may be disbanded?? Well I know of at least 1 "Sea king" Helicopter that won't have a pilot!! then again , if it hasn't got a pilot it can't do a fly past can it !! Well OK me running round our lounge with my arms out going whoooooosshh!! . OH no H and S say I can't do that with kids in the room !!

thumbsdown

Ah well

unionflag

Rule Britannia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

They robbed me of my last day at work!

I have been given it off because its a bank holiday!

Finish tomorrow instead now!

How about 365 days off next year,

And never more being dragged out of me bed in the middle of the night,

to go and stand out in the pouring rain, or snow and ice freezing me tabs off.

How the hell am I going to manage wi'outit?

It was nice that Prince Charles was around to see his only son get married.

I always thought that, BUT having seen some early photos of Harry yesterday at maybe 2/3 years old was amazed at the likeness of him to Charlie at similar age, so much so now believe otherwise, (the wonders of contraception) but fear not, the way Harry was sniffing round the bride's sister (a better looker too) wouldn't be surprised at another day off next year!

• 2 weeks later...