Peacefull innit?

Weekends are always slow on forums, plus it's that time of year, Xmas shopping time!!

Sheffield forum at this moment...259 members 861 guests What's Sheffield got that we 'aint?

People that have got nothing better to do than sit at a PC...........................ain't we sad!!

Seems to have been quiet for a few weeks now; only a few posts every day. Maybe people are looking but not joining in.

Yesterday I started the thread "Guess where" using an old photo. 86 people have looked in 24 hours so it's not like there are no viewers

Looks like a thread about nothing happening might wake everything up again :rolleyes:

Sad, sad ,sad.......................we need new posts, something to get things moving again.................think, think, think !sleeping!

Starting a new topic is all well and good...but they dont last as long as they used to and no where near as many hazel nuts in em any more.....they dont last now adays.... ( and ive asked this before ...can anyone remember the Topic that came out that had not only hazel nuts in but cherries too ??? )

Seems to come-and-go. We are still averaging about 1500 page loads/day and about 350 new visitors/day - but I think from time-to-time it all goes quiet until somebody starts a popular thread - or bumps and old one!

It always looked to me like Thursdays were slow days - no idea why!