Copy / paste problem

I can't seem to copy and paste owt onto here any more (I have tried to put a couple of jokes on , ) never had this problem before.

Any ideas anybody ?

Thanks

(It's normally from my emails by the way)

I can't seem to copy and paste owt onto here any more (I have tried to put a couple of jokes on , ) never had this problem before.

Any ideas anybody ?

Thanks

Worked ok here

Any ideas anybody ?

Thanks

Worked ok here

Here too! !rotfl!

(ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʎq slıɐɯǝ ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ʎllɐɯɹou s,ʇı)

sʞuɐɥʇ

¿ ʎpoqʎuɐ sɐǝpı ʎuɐ

˙ǝɹoɟǝq ɯǝlqoɹd sıɥʇ pɐɥ ɹǝʌǝu ( ` uo sǝʞoɾ ɟo ǝldnoɔ ɐ ʇnd oʇ pǝıɹʇ ǝʌɐɥ ı) ǝɹoɯ ʎuɐ ǝɹǝɥ oʇuo ʇʍo ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ oʇ ɯǝǝs ʇ,uɐɔ ı

• Upvote 1

Show off, Red! I can copy and paste my jokes OK, but sometimes they get all spaced out, or lines get split, don't know why. The original wasn't like that.

That's caused by different software standards Kath.

One browser shows things different to another browser, used to be a pain in the butt web page construction through the same problems. During the days when we only had Netscape and IE, you had to continually test a site in both browsers to see how they looked and make modifications as necessary.

I still have my earlier web sites saved on disks, I'd hate to see how they work in today's browsers.

Olympia !!

If I can find it (It's might be in my loft, but I'm not holding my breath) I had it on my bedroom wall in Nott'm but my mum had a big clear out when I went to Ibiza , so loads of my stuff got binned

I just figured how to post a pic after about a million try's lol

Ps The plaque is from Nottingham when they were pulling stuff down

• 2 months later...

Can anyone advise how to copy and paste links and photo's to this forum?

I used Photobucket when I joined and managed to post a photo with no probs, but not happening anymore.

• 2 weeks later...