Bryan sent me the following and has ask that I bring it to the attention of all members.

mudgie49 Sent 04 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

When I was going through my bout of chemotheraphy last year, I wasn't able to do much of anything. I came across this site, and it was like a breath of fresh air, a Godsend, if you will. I don't know how to express a "thank you" to all of those that contributed to the site, so I was wondering if you could write something to express my sincere gratitude in helping me get through a real crappy time. My surgery last November was a complete success, and I am 100% cancer free. Just wanted to say "A sincere thanks" to everyone.

Kindest Regards, Bryan

great news that bryan not from ilkeston and ride a bike by any chance are you

babs

No babs, I live in Florida,U.S.A. originaly from Beeston,hung out at 'sheds', Jack's cafe Villa s't, middle gates, and at times the 'Torreador' cafe,in the old Trinity square. I rode an old Triumph 'T' bird,back in the day.

BACK IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF YESTERDAY HEY,OUR PATHS MAY HAVE CROSSED WE WENT TO MANY OF THOSE PLACES TOO.

THE REASON I ASKED WAS BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE ESLSE CALLED BRIAN WHO ALSO WAS HAVING TREATMENT FOR CANCER LAST YEAR AND IS NOW IN REMISSION , LONG MAY IT CONTINUE FOR BOTH OF YOU PIGGY HAS BEEN IN REMMISION FOR 4 YEARS KNOW