Things you never used to see.

re: the above posting. Something worth nicking! There wasn't a thing on our street that warranted a burglar alarm, LOL.

Ads on the telly for erectile dysfunction, every bloody teatime. I can hear some of the conversations around the table. Mummy, what's a four hour erection, and why do you have to seek medical help?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hybrid car's or people driving them whilst on the phone.                                   Solar panels on house roofs.                                                                               TV

Coppers under 5' 10" are known as Laptops. (small pc's)

IMMSC it was 6 foot for the City and 5 feet 10 for the county (Or something similar)

I miss read the title of this topic (Thinking it was the "Things you don't see any more" thread. I looked at yours Derek and thought , christ what's he on about ? I've seen all them in the last 24 hours, (guilty of two myself !!........LOL))

Ian is righ about the heights Pre amalgamation of City and County forces.

The last height restriction was 5'8", perhaps it was 5'6" for women?

Then came discrimination that meant midgets could apply and get in.

The 'Broadway' Cinema; absolutely packed on a Thursday afternoon or the 'Pensioner's Special': £4 for entrance, cup of tea / coffee plus biscuits.

A lady I was talking to - whilst queuing up - told me that she was used to sitting in the 'Showcase' and there being only three others in the Cinema!

The 'Broadway' Cinema; absolutely packed on a Thursday afternoon or the 'Pensioner's Special': £4 for entrance, cup of tea / coffee plus biscuits.

A lady I was talking to - whilst queuing up - told me that she was used to sitting in the 'Showcase' and there being only three others in the Cinema!

I used to go (On my own, nobby no mates, ) to the showcase on a weekday afternoon in the late 80s early 90s regularly and it was invariably just me in there !