Members 'Nostalgic Age' Photos.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is me aged about 9 or 10 with my grandma.  Mum used to curl my hair in rags each night as my hair was never naturally curly!   It's only photo I have with my grandma... she was quite old whe

Me 1968/9 on me bike outside house I was born 28 Brixton Road Radford Nottingham Arms in the background. 

I put these together for a book 'wot i rote', makes you think when your lifes compressed into 15 photo's!

Posted Images

sorry about that must have caught it with my arm youdo look familliari think our paths did cross

Great Vespa and what a wonderful colour scheme (apart from the tartan!). I wouldn't mind the Lambo either :o)

sorry about that must have caught it with my arm youdo look familliari think our paths did cross

Me? I lived at 65. To my left were the Wrights and to my right were the Wrights. At 67 the Wrights had three offspring: one was Alan but I can't recall the name s of the others offhand. One was a girl and another boy I think was Alvin. Can't remember the Mr Wright forename but his wife was Welsh. One the other side lived Cyril Wright and his wife.

My dad on the Left of the RCAF Wellington with American skipper Randy at Wigsley near Newark Nottinghamshire, just down from Milddleton ST George Group no 6 RCAF main base in WWII.

Tom Angus and sister Marguerite from North Bay Ontario just before heading to England, Toms RAF Lancaster failed to return to Baldderton Newark Nottinghamshire November 1944 he was age 19.Sister Marguerite living in Oshawa Ont age 88.

Piggy and Babs:

Just remembered the name of Mr Wright from 67 Gregory St. 'Ray'.

Nice pic RGR, I live about five miles from Wigsley, must get some pics of whats left next time I cycle down that way

Rog

Seeing Rog posting has just got me to thinking about my 'Nostalgic age' again, and when we're together, sitting on a bench at Duxford, going through "Battle of Britain" and "Fast Show" routines , making all and sundry around us laugh too , I'm about 10 !!

I'm about 15 when a Typhoon or Tornado gives us a fast fly through too !!

Worra great shot RGR! mid-1950s?

The white house in the background is a similar pattern to mine - is it a railway station? I would guess so because of the telegraph poles and fence.

Seeing Rog posting has just got me to thinking about my 'Nostalgic age' again, \snip\, I'm about 10 !!

I'm about 15 when a Typhoon or Tornado gives us a fast fly through too !!

Photos required Beefy!

Just found this photo in one my old shoe boxes,Dated 1949 Boots of Nottingham trip to Skegness.My wifes mother on the far right side in the black coat.