CARLTON GIRL KATINA PEARY

I HAVE JUST HAD A PHONE CALL FROM MICK KATS HUSBAND TO TELL ME THAT KAT SADLY PASSED AWAY IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THIS MORMING FOLLOWING ASHTMA ATTACK. AND HE HAS ASKED ME TO PASS THIS NEWS ON TO KATS FRIENDS .

AT THE MOMENT THAT IS ALL THENEWS I HAVE AND I AM STILL IN A BIT OF SHOCK MYSELF AND WILL MISS KAT AS I KNOW SOME OF YOU WILL TOO ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO MET HER AT THE MEET UPS. AND HOPE AT THE NEXT ONE WE CAN ALL RAISE A GLASS OR TWO TO KAT

R.I.P KAT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOMETIMES the 'modern world' gains a jaundiced reputation. The majority of friends that post here involve ourselves in looking back - not in anger but in pleasure and nostalgia at the things we've don

As I posted on Babs "Some very sad news",the radio was playing 'God only knows'. I think that answers our question "why", such things happen. May you be at peace forever. Good night and God bless.

yes fynger its friday 15th sorry i was not feeling too good last night, stopped taking my new meds so lets hope i am feeling better today.

Oh NO, thats terrible news, We read on Facebook that she was complaining of Asthma and moaning about it, Yes she will be misssed she seemed lovely, R.I.P. Kat

that was so sudden.

WELL KAT YOU ARE UP THERE WITH THEM ALL NOW SEE IF YOU CAN GET THAT DANCE WITH ELVIS MAKE YOUR MICK JEALOSE KICK UP YOU HEELS GEL AND SO UM WHOS BOSS

R.I,P,

BABS.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news Babs, that is a real shock. So sorry to hear of the passing of your friend, Kat seemed a lovely person and I was one of many pleased to have met her on the various nights out.

Thank you so much for letting us all know. Thoughts go to Mick and her family and friends and also to yourself for who it must be a terrible loss.

God bless and keep her.

Rest in peace, Kat.

YES ABOUT 2AM THIS MORNING I KNOW SHE WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO COMMING ON SUNDAY BUT WOULD NOT HAVE WANTED IT TO PUT A DAMPER ON YOUR DAY.

SOMETIMES the 'modern world' gains a jaundiced reputation. The majority of friends that post here involve ourselves in looking back - not in anger but in pleasure and nostalgia at the things we've done, the way things were. One thing we may say about this era though is that with the technology and forums available and thoughtfully provided for us - unlike for those that went before us - our thoughts and feelings are recorded for others to read in the future. Sometimes indeed, that thought is a little mind-boggling.

What we do know from this is that our friend Kat will remain in people's memories - many, many of them recorded here for people to read in the years to come. For that we can all be grateful.

I'd like to post my condolences to Kat's family and friends.

God bless and sleep peacefully love. xx

• Upvote 1

'our friend Kat will remain in people's memories - many, many of them recorded here for people to read in the years to come.'

(Apologies to Stu but so perfectly put, I had to borrow it.)

Such a shock.

RIP Kat.

Our deepest condolences to her family

I am so shocked to read this. I only met Kat at one meet-up but she had such a wonderful personality and sense of humor. Please pass on my condolences to her family, she will be missed by all of us who had the honor of calling her a friend.

I can only echo Stu's thoughts.

Kat will be missed - for making me laugh at meetings, to her devotion to Nottingham's history, and her sharing it all with us here.

Rest in peace my friend, you will be missed.

Sad news, always a shock to hear of someone we knew passing on, seems to be happening to me a lot these days. My sincere condolences to her family.

As I posted on Babs "Some very sad news",the radio was playing 'God only knows'.

I think that answers our question "why", such things happen.

May you be at peace forever. Good night and God bless.

Bryan.

• Upvote 1

i will pass on all your sympaties to her family every one still very shocked at the moment and like you christine i was hopeing it was just a bad dream but sadly not i will go to see mick and becca early next week as i dont want to intrude too quickly and give them some time to themselfs firstand will let every one know as soon as i know funeral arrangements.

this is our second friend in a week to go suddenly like this ayup so know what you mean

What sad news. I met her last December at the meet up, and she was full of life and witty and had a lovely friendly personality. Asthma is a terrible illness, and most folks go through life living with it, and so we don't realise just how dangerous it is. RIP Carltongal, you will be missed.