You are only as old as you feel.

The only problem is Ginger Rogers died at age 83 in 1995..

It appears that's a lady called Sarah Jones aged 75...LOL

Just watched B.B.C. news interview with (Sir) Mick Jagger & Keith Richards on The Rolling Stones 50th anniversery.

Mick & Keith looked good despite everything & made me feed good too.

Do I feel old in my 64th year NO!

P.S. I can still walk Loughborough - Nottingham (Slab Square)(did it two weeks ago)

:) Mick Jagger looks as though he could do with a good feed up - oh, but he was so beautiful back in the days of .................

Ringo Starr's looking good these days; he says he owes it to Pilates and his two trainers, plus a good diet (plus a good hairdresser and a good tailor). Happy Birthday Ringo; 72 a few days ago. :biggrin:

Just watched B.B.C. news interview with (Sir) Mick Jagger & Keith Richards on The Rolling Stones 50th anniversery.

Mick & Keith looked good despite everything & made me feed good too.

Do I feel old in my 64th year NO!

P.S. I can still walk Loughborough - Nottingham (Slab Square)(did it two weeks ago)

I envy you!! just recently because of the wet ground conditions we have had to carry our golf clubs there being a trolley and buggy ban in force, I managed just eleven holes before being completely cream crackered.

Several times a week (weather permitting) I will go off out on a wander around the local area for 30/40 mins. It's a great way to get a bit of exercise and fresh air, and prevents me from turning into a zombie in front of a screen all day.

...Provided you don't join a fitness club or similar ! I liked the "you're only as old as other people think you are" comment. Reminded me of a quote I read some years ago from a published diary : "Today I am 70. The way I feel, I might still be a young man of 18 - but the mirror tells another story!"

Sometimes I feel like a toddler again..................usually after a few glasses of red, especially when I then need 'changing'.....................

I try and get out riding on my bike or walk everytime I'm not working......when it's not bleady raining that is!