Favourite Autumnal Walks in Nottingham!

I agree Bubblewrap. Why demolish decently built homes which could have been renovated for much less than was spent on throwing up cheaply constructed tat? A social experiment gone wrong? Whatever the answer, these eyesores are likely to become more common as the years pass.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The area has been a Ghetto for many years, perhaps the council thought the only way to clear this festering mess was to run it down & spread the scum all over Nottm !   Should never have

It angers me to see housing that is only about 40 years old be allowed to get in such a run down condition. Or is this a case of bed tenants ? At least the "old" houses in Meadows lasted mor

This is the West Fork trail in Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona, about 75 minutes away from us. We don't get these colours in our neck of the woods, so have to go a little south to see them. The trail crosses

The area has been a Ghetto for many years, perhaps the council thought the only way to clear this festering mess was to run it down & spread the scum all over Nottm !

Should never have been allowed to become a drug infested ghetto in the first place, careful Catfan or some people might think I'm being racist.

Nah, not me.

• Upvote 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 8/6/2012 at 1:10 PM, hippo girl said:

I enjoy the university campus in autumn, especially the walk up to the millennium garden

Also delightful in the summer.

Wonder why Nottstalgia members bertkt/Gibbo 04/Pixie/Charlotte1988/Happy Jack/Jackson/Paulus/Bubblewrap/banjo48/zab all stopped posting?  

EaoUqBIXsAsiqaS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EaoUqBEX0AUjT0O?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EaoUp_uXsAASyNv?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EaoUp_LWoAEY0FF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1