- UFO's - NOTTINGHAM

Hello Everyone,

In one way I'm so glad that I started this topic, in another way I found what I was looking for, and in the end I'm kind of sorry it has to end.

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts, ideas and opinions. It meant a lot to me to read your comments. It does concern me that some of you want proof in hand, while others are opened mined and really don't know what to think. Both views are of course correct.....the Holy Book, and its teachings say, you should have the eyes of a child, and see things as such - simple, easy and free. I support that position.

It's now with much thanks that I request the owners of this wonderful website, to please remove this entire topic from our sight, it's served its purpose. There are many other topics here to talk about.

Thanks from Dave

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how religion got into this thread but I personally think it should stop right now before things get heated. They always say, never discuss politics, religion or money. They cause too many arg

Could.nt have put it better meself Colly...........lol

Hey Margie, was there any lettering on the UFO ? Like "Eat At Eptons for your Fish & Chips"  ?  

Science isn't all it's cracked out to be as any older electrician or electronics engineer will tell you....

Just take DC theory, I recall way back when I was being taught it in the 60's, in a little over three months the flow of electrons was changed from positive to negative three times!!!

Accepted theory now, and remember it's STILL ONLY a theory, electrons flow from negative to positive, but conventional current flows from positive to negative.......

All sounds like a conspiracy theory to me LOL.

Then there's holes moving through solid material in semi conductor theory, Even today I cannot accept holes moving around within a solid mass of silicon crystal!!

Get's even worse when you study "Thermionic Emission" ie how vacuum tubes work...(Valves) How anyone can come up with such stupid theories I don't know....Oh wait, UFO's and alternative medicine......LOL

Science is stupid period, and only governments use the term Conspiracy Theory to hide things from Joe Public..

I'm not sold on space travel of any sort for numerous reasons, traveling between universe's in my opinion, is impossible.

Reason??? Lets say we had an engine that could take us up to several times the speed of light, which could be a feasible proposition in the near future.

It's fitted to a spacecraft being built at the ISS.

1/ How the crap can you steer such a craft traveling at "warp10" ??? Remember there's all sorts of nasty huge rocks floating around in space, at 10 times the speed of light, nay, speed of light, there is no way you'd be able to see a huge chunk of rock...BANG!!!!

2/ To travel through the Van Allan Belt, you would need a couple of inches of lead to protect your travelers from severe radiation sickness, then once through, you're at our suns mercy and the highly radioactive space environment.

My guess would be time travel, we know that's possible as it's been proven with clocks, albeit just seconds difference each time the experiment was carried out, but proof enough time travel may be a possibility.

The other way could be like the TV Sc-Fi show, Stargate....Who knows???? Maybe Stargates exist???? If they did, our governments are not about to let us know.

Hello AYUPMEDUCKS.....you made my day - thank you.

Please check out David Adair. He says the UFO ships work on a a symbiotic system, between the pilot and the craft. The craft is half organic and half machine. In an hour and a half they can travel from their base light years away, and be on earth and then return the same day. The craft also is kind of leather to the touch....built from materials once unknown to mankind - but now used to construct the bombers in the 1980's Stelth (spelling).

And yes, they do get hit while in flight, there are repair bases on earth - parts centers, where they are repaired and sent on their way within a week or less. They travel through worm-holes.....at the speed of thought - faster than the speed of light.....don't ask me! Math, Science and Spelling are not my forte. Just for fun, check out Billy Thorpe's song - "Children Of The Sun". My favorite!

Well "worm holes" if they exist, would be one way of missing chunks of rocks at fast speeds....I'm still not sold on space travel being a means of getting from point A to point B though.

Before anyone asks, no I don't believe any of the famous Apollo crew left earth orbit, too many things wrong with those stories... Anyone who has taken exposed film through customs and forgot to take them out of the bag knows all too well what Xrays will do... The moon is bombarded with more than Xrays too.

Even Hasselblad (sp) have stated for the record, the cameras they supplied to NASA were stock cameras with only minor mods to make them easier to use with gloves.

Kodak won't even answer questions other than it was standard colour film that can be purchased at any camera shop.

When questioned as to why the film didn't "fog" Kodak stated "you'd better ask NASA that one"....LOL

One point has come to light recently, the military exploding a nuclear device within the Van Allen Belt just weeks before the first "Looney" mission....

The Pentagon told NASA by the time the launch date arrived, radiation will be far lower than before.

The device was exploded as an EMP test to see if they could wipe out a couple of Soviet spy satellites...Worked perfectly, the Soviets weren't too happy by all accounts.

Ironically, shortly prior to the launch of the Apollo "Looney" missions, the Pentagon took some radiation tests via a rocket they sent through the Van Allen Belt......Radiation levels were so high they informed NASA no human would survive.... Well Armstrong and his team mates did......LOL

One day it will all come out.

"Anyone who has taken exposed film through customs and forgot to take them out of the bag knows all too well what Xrays will do..."

For over thirty years my job required me to take photographs. I have probably taken thousands of rolls of film through both customs and security X-Ray machines - both exposed and unexposed, so I can tell you EXACTLY what effect those machines have on film - NADA, NOTHING, ZIP, ZILCH! In fact, in all those years, all my colleagues, and many others in various other companies also transported film all over the world and NOBODY I know of ever had film damaged by X-Ray equipment.

You may also want to do a little research on exactly what type of radiation is encountered in the Van Allen Belt and the exposure level to astronauts.

• Upvote 1

OK lets not give any more publicity, it's obvious that's what he's after!!

And no , it won't be possible to remove this topic as other peoples thoughts are on here too, a lot of it sensible, and a lot of it is like yours, complete and utter bollocks. drivel

Then why do Kodak warn against it Eric??

They do say that film should be kept with the owner rather than leave it in baggage that goes through a more powerful x-ray machine, but their warning also covers unprocessed film through all x-ray machines.

I recall reading about a gentleman who traveled the world using a movie camera to film wild life a few years ago, he lost many cans of exposed unprocessed film through forgetfulness, he allowed his film to go in baggage.

This is taken from Kodak's site.

"

Because your pictures are important to you, this information is presented as an alert to travelers carrying unprocessed film. New FAA-certified (Federal Aviation Administration) explosive detection systems are being used in U.S. airports to scan (x-ray) checked baggage. This stronger scanning equipment is also being used in many non-US airports. The new equipment will fog any unprocessed film that passes through the scanner.

The recommendations in this document are valid for all film formats (135, Advanced Photo System [APS], 120/220, sheet films, 400 ft. rolls, ECN in cans, etc.)."

Surely, all x-rays will deteriorate unprocessed film to some extent or we wouldn't have medical x rays???

The only topics that are removed from this site are duplicate posts, those of an offensive nature, posts that do not comply with our conditions of use or blatant advertisements not connected with Nottingham.

Thank You Mick2me - understood - let it stand and let it ride!

I'm sure we would welcome them and look forward to their posts.

As long as they don't start telling us that the residents of some distant galaxy used to talk about the colour of the sky where William's parents lived.

There are a few `aliens' on here ,Mick. Unless you have dual nationality people from Australia and New Zealand are regarded as such. What a disgrace ! The turning point that kept Britain `British was Tobruk and El Alamein and which nations provided that turning point ? (The aliens.)

I'm an alien and can prove it....LOL

There are a few `aliens' on here ,Mick. Unless you have dual nationality people from Australia and New Zealand are regarded as such. What a disgrace ! The turning point that kept Britain `British was Tobruk and El Alamein and which nations provided that turning point ? (The aliens.)

Had to smile on one of my frequent visits back to the uk. When I flew into Heathrow old buildings (not the new terminal)

I approached the passport control and there was two queues, one for EU residents and one for aliens from other places.

Of course the queue for aliens was 10 times longer as only 2 operators were manning it, whereas the EU queue had maybe 6-8 operators.

When I finally reached the officer he looked me in the eye, then my Ubeaut aussie passport and asked me how long I was staying, when I said a month, in my lovely nottm accent, he asked me how I was going to support myself while there !

The arrogance of the idiot, I said it would be no problems as my mum would take care of me for however long I stayed:-)), he then told me there would be serious consequences if I overstayed in the uk.

Surely the idiot would realise I could just walk into the uk embassy and renew my British passport and stay forever if I want.

And these are government employee's !

Mind it was a bit like the united nations there !

What makes me smile is the people of all shades and dress and turbans etc,who `welcome you to their country.

Police called to nearly 100 reports of aliens, monsters, werewolves, zombies and witches.

By Nottingham Post.

NOTTS police have seen nearly 100 reports of sightings of aliens, monsters, werewolves, zombies and witches over the last three years.

The most calls asking for police to attend reports of scary creatures come from St Ann's and Sneinton, with 24 reports in 2012, according to a Freedom of Information request.

"I recall reading about a gentleman who traveled the world using a movie camera to film wild life a few years ago, he lost many cans of exposed unprocessed film through forgetfulness, he allowed his film to go in baggage."

Well, now you have read about a guy who traveled the world and had no such problems - and I always checked the camera gear - we carried way too much to carry it on. Typically we also had 20 to 40 rolls of film.

Kodak put out the warning because the inspection devices "could" damage film - not that it "would" damage film. In later years I believe it transpired that the only film that was an issue was the high speed stuff (1000ASA) - which we never used (too grainy). Also to be aware of repeated exposure to x-rays - we used enough film that was never an issue. I think you will find that the fastest film the astronauts used was 100ASA . In fact, at the time, higher speed color film was not available without "push" processing - which I doubt they did! In any case, the type of radiation they encountered would not "fog" the film - it would put "dots" on it where the radiation passed through. This is the way that radiation monitoring "film" used in nuclear plants works - you develop the film and look at the "dot density" to determine exposure.

X-Ray film is VERY different - firstly it is monochrome, secondly, it is VERY high speed film - on the order of 4000ASA.

Banjo, an old mate of mine who sadly passed away a few years back used to travel with two passports, his Oz and his UK, when leaving Oz his Oz passport and entering the UK, his UK passport... I asked him if it ever caused him problems, he said not so far, nobody ever questions why there are exit or entry stamps...

I do the same thing with my US and UK passports - no problems at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to get back to the Nottingham and England in general forum. The subject for today is "Stonehenge" and a topic that relates to that and makes sense to me....in the Bible they're called "Fallen Angels" a forgotten culture of "Giants" called "The Nephilim" which puts a new light on "David and Goliath". These giant men and women stood between seven foot and taller. Their remains are found all over the world, including close to the Stonehenge - "Standing Stones" site of the dead, the local grave yard. It seems that Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal did mate and created this race of Giants. These Giants had a sloping forehead and protruding brow ridge. The Bible talks about them in Genesis 6:4 - Numbers 13:22 - 13:28 and 13:33....Joshua 11:21- 11:22 - 14:12 and 14:15.....Deuteronomy 1:28 - 2:10 - 2:21 and 9:2 - also check out the book of Enoch who was the great-grandfather of Noah. 2,000 BC also known as the "Amorites". The Nephilim DNA is also to be found in Native American Indians and has been traced all the way back to Galilee. Also known to be tall were the Sioux and Iroquois Indian Tribes. These Giants had red hair. It's also said that they were canables as they ate their dead - this according to a Pyote Indian book (it says). In a cave 60 skeltons were found. It's said that some of these Giants are the early decendents of Noah's children. Some of these Giants had horns, six fingers and a double row of teeth. It's also said that Adam was of this Giant race. As the people moved from the east coast to the west coast, they found these dead Giants to be 9 to 11 feet tall - buried with a 27 pound axe-head. Other giants found were 7 feet four inches tall - 9 feet tall and 18 feet tall.

You may like to read Doctor Chuck Missler and Steven Ben-De-Noon for more information.

My advice - check out google photo search, and see for yourself the size of these Giants from the past......it's reported that they are the mystery behind the building of Stonehenge. They roamed the Bibilical Lands to the British Isles.

Enjoy!

Ah religion!!, that great starter of wars murderer of countless millions of young men (And women) and saviour of nothing. You know the one, where people talk to an imaginary bloke who was put to death, then somehow comes back to life, who wears a dress and lives on a cloud.

It all sounds perfectly normal to me.

I remember as a kid living within hearing range of Hucknall and at that time the R.R. Dart was under development. The sound of it doing runs on the test bed convinced us all there were UFOs about. I taught aspects of the Dart in later life but since retiring have forgotten most of the details and feel much better for it!