GMT this weekend.

Will need the extra hours sleep, i'm taking part in a 12 hour Danceathon (if that's how you spell it) tomorrow for charity, i'm really looking forward to it. Chris has been designated the job of General helper and tea maker because he can't dance at the moment, he is still suffering with a knee injury, after falling of his cycle by the canal in summer.

Hiya All,

Thanks for your best wishes for mi danceathon, just got back, abso kn......d, 9am till 9pm, 4 dancers had to be on the floor at all times. I will put some photos on for you when i get them sorted. Thank goodness for the extra hour tonight. :faint: Lol

The clocks going back 1 hour is going to be a nightmare for me, for about a week, because my wife has some sort of alarm clock in her head, that says it is 5am so it is time to get up for work, so until her brain gets used to the change, we will be getting up at 4am..

Takes me about 6 months to get used to it, ours is next weekend, I wished Missouri would do what Arizona does, just leave the clocks alone..

#12....EST, CST, MT, and PST, not forgetting Hawaii ST. Canada has more!!

Mountain Time is between PST and CST, just half an hour difference. The rest are separated by an hour, except Hawaii.

Carni I reckon you and Mr Carni could give them on Strictly a run for their money ! Well done !

• 1 month later...