Things from vending machines

Cheers for the god wishes everyone.

Should be back on line Wednesday.

I was thinking of taking a little break in Australia or Sweden when I come out, but they won't let me use me bus-pass.

TTFN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget ciggys, all sorts of chocolates. And also those funny balloons in gents toilets. I've a confession to make. OOOOOOOOHHHH! I'm blushing at this. When I was at school, our metalwork te

I've posted this photo somewhere before, but it shows 4 different machines at the same shop. One selling cigarettes, one chocolate, and two selling - I think - bubblegum.

Condoms Is the money for the condom machine Johnny Cash?

Thanks again folks fer the good wishes folks.

MB - Tablets? blue ones... no not them ones, these are Warfarin.

Melton - No problem there keepin' me 'and's off em - the Angels of Mercy wouldn't toy with me foibles or emotions, not at my age and appearance. (Tsk!)

All done now, awaiting results - a bit like we used to wait for a win on Vernon's pools. Hehehe! Mind you I never got one of those.

Thanks again TTFN.

TGC, Don't worry about your foibles or emotions, we have all got them miduck. Hope you have some good news with your results :)

Fynger , Best wishes for Monday, hope you have a speedy recovery. :)

My husband also has his knee operation on Thursday, so the kettle will be permanently on. I'll be mashing every hour until he is mobile. :)

Get Well Soon Everyone :Kiss:

• Upvote 1

Wishing all the best to TGC along with everyone else, I would like to mention something which while not a vending machine, was found on most stations, if not all, years ago beside the Fry's Chocolate venders. This was the machine for stamping your name, or anything else, onto strips of aluminium, or tin, for the price of a penny. No doubt they can still be found in a museum somewhere and it was a simple bit of entertainment in it's way.

Wishing all the best to TGC along with everyone else, I would like to mention something which while not a vending machine, was found on most stations, if not all, years ago beside the Fry's Chocolate venders. This was the machine for stamping your name, or anything else, onto strips of aluminium, or tin, for the price of a penny. No doubt they can still be found in a museum somewhere and it was a simple bit of entertainment in it's way.

I remember one of those machines at the Midland Station. !

I remember one of those machines at the Midland Station. !

My brother has a tool box he made aged around 14...On the front is one of those made at Midland Station that states..Michael *******s Tool Box.

• 1 year later...

Denshaw #21: There was a milk dispensing machine outside the fishing tackle shop at the town end of Hyson Green in the 1970s. It dispensed maggots in a milk carton at 2/- per carton.