Newbie- Nottingham Lad Born in The Medders

Hi there all. Have just visited the site after looking up some old Nottm pubs!

Born on Poplar Terrace, off Deering Street in the Meadows in the 50's; parents moved to the delightful Broxtowe Estate in the 60's; and now live in Nuthall.

My parents and grandparents were all from the Meadows, my father Albert (Burt) lived on Willersley Street and my mother Joyce on Woolmer Road before getting married.

I started school at Welbeck Infants, moved to John Player Infants, up to John Player Junior Boys and then High Pavement Grammar School (1966-1973).

Interested in all things Nottingham and looking forward to joining in on the forums.

Kind Regards

welcome dudz54 i sure you will find lots of interesting threads on here and we realy are a freindly growdas riddo sez

Hey up dudz54 i was born on willersley st what number did your dad live at,sorry for late post ,been unable to post for a couple of days some how got signed out, took me 2 days to realise thats why i could not post. anyway mate welcome.