Something never expected.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to work last Monday morning feeling fine, just after lunchtime I happened to be in Ilkeston & BANG, had a heart attack. Totally unexpected & never thought it would happen to me, just how

You Nottstagians have really cheered me up, I would like to Thank You all individually for your kind thoughts, but it would take up too much space. So please accept a Great Big Thank You for you all t

Postman called today with a letter from the hospital. Four weeks ago today I went in for a 4 hour "Procedure". My follow up appointment is ..............................May 2015. Talk about confide

Carni, I've been away for a few days and missed all the excitement! You'll be fine mi Duck, they're bleddy good in that there NHS, so you'll be back posting again before you know it.

• Upvote 1

You know that everything will be ok tomorrow, carni. The problem is the thousand thoughts that continually pass through your mind. We have all experienced it before a trip to the dentist or hospital. You should take heart from the other Nottstalgians, including myself, who have experienced excellent treatment from the NHS.

Speaking of thoughts passing through your mind, I envisaged (in my crazy mind) you in the hospital ward at visiting time. All the other people's families were bringing cards, toffee and flowers. At your bedside all the Nottstalgians were turning up with large cakes, bacon butties, popcorn and loads of other stuff...lol. Aren't we rotten for teasing you like this, carni :).

Anyway, I've spent the afternoon making this chocolate walnut cake for you. Share it with Chris and don't just leave him a bit of chocolate to lick off the card at the bottom of the cake..lol.

choco-walnut-cake-650x55813953488372_zps

• Upvote 5

Sod off Carni, I want this, it's my favourite LOL.

• Upvote 4

I have to be at Hospital for 8am. Can't you all come with me. At Ieast you will keep me laughing. If you ever meet Chris, don't say any thing about the Cake Card, I have convinced him that is the best bit! Bless Him. :biggrin: .Thank You Everyone. And I know There has been a few people, taken ill while I have been on Nottstalgia, I just want to pass to you all, the Good Wishes you have all shown me. I do think of you all, your own illnesses have not been forgotton. :)

• Upvote 7

Andy,

I am so sorry to read about your Partners Granddaughter. She has probably known a lot of pain at such a young age. We all know how painful it can be when we have ear problems. My best wishes for her, and I hope she gets her problem sorted out quickly. Plenty of kisses and cuddles on order for her.

• Upvote 1

What are you on about "Share" you aren't getting any. It's all mine, I suggested it.

• Upvote 2

My name is professor haveago ,I once did surgery because I had very bad eyesight and shaking hands ,I was sacked,but got my job back through unfair dismissal, they found because I had nvq1 in , doing bandages ,I was qualified to do surgery,and this over ruled my disability ,the good news is I am doing your surgery.

• Upvote 2

good luck carni your in my thoughts sorry ive not been on befor but after last weekend all i want to do is sleep and this week been a busy week too

• Upvote 1

Hello My Darlings, (Who said that then)

Just to let you know that I am back. I have been lurking and keeping my eye on you all for a while. I haven't joined in the fun, because I have been a little bit like Elvis for a few days...I'm.All Shook Up Huhuhu! I am slowly coming round, a bit Battered and Bruised but hopefully my boom diddy dy diddy bb b boom d did will become a booom boom boom over the next few weeks. Good to be Back.

thumbsup

• Upvote 6

Great, all the best Carni.

• Upvote 1

Nice to see you back in the saddle carni, Mrs Catfan was only asking about you earlier.

I was starting to get worried not hearing from you & was planning on sending a search party out for you.

Don'y do anything daft like moving washing machines just yet either, I did & it cost me two days back inside.

Welcome back Chris !

• Upvote 1