Bumped into PianoMan

We bumped into Malcolm today in Eastwood, seems he recognised Martine and lurked ( lol ) til I turned up and said Hi Fynger.......

.....Nice to meet you....sorry we didnt have any time to hang about properly......we were just discovering how complicated libraries are now-a-days.....wont bore you all with the story, as i dont think there is enough room in one thread for the amount of lunacy we discovered.

I didn't particularly lurk! I just waited outside until you came out of the little brick building where I had moments before been standing at the side of you! I suspected that it might have been you but when I saw Martine outside it sort of confirmed it

Nice to meet the both of you too. Two more faces to names.

No pictures of the actual event I am afraid but this sign is always seen outside the venue. (Public loo Nottingham Rd. Eastwood). I am not sure what it means. Is it 'No Peeing'? err 'No Dribbling'? You decide.

2dbwcac.jpg

• Upvote 1

Don't drop your credit cards??

• 3 weeks later...

I had noticed Cliff Tons comment and I had not said anything because I was waiting to see if it as long for someone to make a comment as it took to arrange the last meet. It was close

It is time we did it again - preferably not at Joseph Else

• Upvote 2

It'd be nice to arrange something early October when Banjo is over from Oz. Don't ask me to organise it, the last one stretched me too much! I agree with Malcolm though, Jos Else was pretty grim.

• Upvote 1

I only found this thread by accident while I was browsing this afternoon. I couldn't understand why I had missed it until I saw the date it started. We were in Cornwall for a week from the 23rd to 30th and I had no Internet down there, so I missed a whole week of Nottstalgia! Oh No! I tell you I had withdrawal symptoms. Anyway we will do our best to attend what ever date is decided. I am still having health problems so things can change at short notice, but it wont be by choice. So count us in. It will be nice to see you all again.

:jumping:

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if there is going to be a celebration for the 10th anniversary of Nottstalgia this year. I remember it being mentioned, but can't remember the outcome.

#14 Lizzie mentions Banjo coming over early October?

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if there is going to be a celebration for the 10th anniversary of Nottstalgia this year. I remember it being mentioned, but can't remember the outcome.

You're right it was mentioned......a long time ago, but nothing has happened on the subject since then. So the next meet-up (whenever it is) will probably also be the 10 year meet-up as well.

• Upvote 3