Bumped in to benjamin1945 today.

No, no, no DJ, I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm 69 for Gods sake. My hedonistic days are well and truly over.

Well not quite but........

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a wander around Bulwell today with Mrs Catfan I bumped into Paul AKA benjamin1945 & his lovely wife Donna. After seeing the photo's ref the recent meet up he spotted Mrs Catfan & made

catfan, now you know what he looks like it'll be easier to avoid him...lol

In my day people were made of sterner stuff. We saw off the Hun. We saw off the Argies. Yet now we're scared of venturing into Bulwell. Where's the spirit of adventure that made the Empire great?

Tut! Tut! all this chatter of fisticuffs attached to the charming town of Bulwell, myself and Mr.Catfan have partaken in several salubrious engagements in said locale.. and not encountered any such trouble!

Good food,free flowing conversation and just a light lubricant.. made for good times. I would suggest a gathering in this town would quench the thirst of Nottstalgia's most adventurous traveller!

Next time you over Ian,would love to meet you,................bring Catfan as well if you must...............lol.

• Upvote 1

Calm down you lot........ Back to reality tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

We are up for it. I'm TT as well Margie, No probs. I can still belt out "Show me the way to go home and It's a long way to Tipperary". I won't stand on the table though; the Soda and Blackcurrant is quite strong at Bullwell!! :biggrin:

• Upvote 3