Bumped in to benjamin1945 today.

Having a wander around Bulwell today with Mrs Catfan I bumped into Paul AKA benjamin1945 & his lovely wife Donna.

After seeing the photo's ref the recent meet up he spotted Mrs Catfan & made his self known to us.

Was really nice to meet you Paul, Top bloke.

{He could have remembered seeing Mrs Catfan's photo on Police 5 ! )

• Upvote 6
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a wander around Bulwell today with Mrs Catfan I bumped into Paul AKA benjamin1945 & his lovely wife Donna. After seeing the photo's ref the recent meet up he spotted Mrs Catfan & made

catfan, now you know what he looks like it'll be easier to avoid him...lol

In my day people were made of sterner stuff. We saw off the Hun. We saw off the Argies. Yet now we're scared of venturing into Bulwell. Where's the spirit of adventure that made the Empire great?

His new wife will keep him in check !

• Upvote 1

Yes finally met another Nottstalgian,lovely to meet you 'catfan' still did'nt get a 'Drambue shandy' tho,perhaps next time, :)

• Upvote 3

Bulwell during the day is foreboding for Gods sake. Do you want the poor woman mentally scarred for life !!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I've been thinking of suggesting a lunchtime meet at the Bulwell Wetherspoon's.

Initial reactions not good DJB,.............

Would be lovely to see you at a meetup Paul!! :)

I was coming to the last one Melissa until 'pianoman' muscled in,lol,

No seriously i will get to one,but lately ive been doing some work in the 'wee small hours'

• Upvote 1

If Lizzie ever fancies venturing into Bullwell , I'll ride shotgun to protect her !!!!!!!

Initial reactions not good DJB,.............

In my day people were made of sterner stuff. We saw off the Hun. We saw off the Argies. Yet now we're scared of venturing into Bulwell. Where's the spirit of adventure that made the Empire great?

• Upvote 4

No DJB, we're not scared. Most Bulwell folk are the salt of the earth. It's the usual minority that get areas a bad reputation.

As an ardent Forest fan for over 40 odd years, I've been in some extremely intimidating situations. But if you face them and pick out the biggest for your first hit , you should be ok.

• Upvote 1

No DJB, we're not scared. Most Bulwell folk are the salt of the earth. It's the usual minority that get areas a bad reputation.

As an ardent Forest fan for over 40 odd years, I've been in some extremely intimidating situations. But if you face them and pick out the biggest for your first hit , you should be ok.

So if you come to the Bulwell meet, you're plan is to walk into the pub and hit the biggest person you can see so the rest leave you alone? thumbsup Glad I'm not 6 ft tall then.

• Upvote 2