• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope this hasn't been on these pages before ! - A bloke from Dud-loy - that vibrant and scintillating resort of the West Midlands - was invited to a fancy dress party. He decided to go in retro clothe

Here I am, then. Hawaiian shirt (I think), black fleck jacket, dayglo socks and cowboy-style tie. Taken at Xmas 1956 at the Rolls-Royce apprentices Christmas party somewhere in Hucknall (Taylor's fact

walking must have been difficult chulla

Chulla I was 19 and heavily into cider and buses!! They were all double breasted with stripe lining.. no officers gold stuff or fruit salad..given it was Wakefield's they must have been 'surplus'??

It's this navel thing that interests me. I didn't know there was clothing specifically for belly-buttons!

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice to see Wimbledon upholding tradition,...Lewis Hamilton.......'no tie,youre not coming in'

and no wonder Greece are struggling,.........even their PM don't wear one....................... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Thanks carnie'.........talking of style' i kept the English tradition of keeping my feet and ankles perfectly white whilst on holiday,........ofcourse the rest of me is perfectly tanned,...lol.

• Upvote 1

Shorts are another thing. I wear 'em about the house & garden but never in public. If I did I wouldn't know whether to post a warning or public apology.

• 1 month later...

God help us,Jeremy Corbyn looks like being the new Labour leader,this is nowt to do with his Politics,its to do with him being very Unstatesment like in his dress,............Michael Foots back !

#19 Bubble

I'm not averse to men wearing an Earing,as long as its not a 'Danny la rue' type dangler,.....and even a 'Bracelet' Ducky,....

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...