• 2 months later...

Moody Blues still touring and despite their "maturity" still sound good. I saw them last in 2008 in Bradford and thought that would have been their last tour. When did you last see them Mr Booth?

I've never seen them, Commo. I've been a fan of theirs since their first recording in the 60's. Justin Hayward's vocals are, for me, something so special in that he can have your feet tapping or fill you body with emotion. There has never been a time for me to see them, either because they weren't touring or I wasn't in the UK. If I saw them now I wouldn't see them at their best so I'll just keep playing their music and enjoy every minute of it. I've stacks of their records but I play their music on my computer.

My wife and children are also Moody Blues fans, possibly because they were brainwashed by me as they were growing up. :)

• Upvote 3

The boy band One Dire Erection,

With pop is losing connection,

Will they travel afar,

To Delhi via Agra,

And stiffly apply their affection.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

#5 I agree with you Michael about the effect of their wonderful music. We have seen the Moody Blues several times at the NEC and they were brilliant. My husband saw them last in 2013. He said they were good. A shame I could not go to that one. I discovered their music in 1970. Happy memories of a student party at the flat of a group who were into home brew. The beer flowed freely. I hate beer so it was the music for me. There were just two vinyl discs: Moody Blues Threshold of a Dream and The Goons. These were played alternately giving a great mixture of wonderful music and big laughs. Happy days!

• Upvote 1