#1 Film when you were born

CP WHAT!!!! never seen The Third Man. Only the best British film ever made. Saw it a few weeks ago at the Broadway in Nottingham. It is on YouTube.

What was No.1 when I was born - Gone With The Wind.

All About Eve - terrific Bette Davis picture.

Chulla,I have looked on you tube ,but I can only find trailers or if I find the full film it's been removed by you tube Grrrr,I really wanted to watch it.

Charles Lawton in The hunchback of notre darm. even today I can't stop drinking bledy water.

Frankie laine cool water, I think the flip side to this was called bubbles.

CP. Sorry about that. I have checked and I see that it has been removed. Come round to my place - I have the DVD. On Arnold Market there is a man who sells film DVDs. He has The Third Man for, I think, £5. Will get it for you if interested.

CP. Sorry about that. I have checked and I see that it has been removed. Come round to my place - I have the DVD. On Arnold Market there is a man who sells film DVDs. He has The Third Man for, I think, £5. Will get it for you if interested.

Chulla,thanks for the offer you are very kind.i have been looking on e bay,there are a few on there so I may be able to get the DVD from there,but then I got carried away and started looking at records(I collect them) oh dear! Should not have looked already bought 2.

crankypig. If you are still looking for a copy of The Third Man on Ebay, be sure not to buy one from somewhere in America. Apart from the fact that it will not play on UK DVDs, the film is different in places and it is shorter in length by eleven minutes. Thought I'd tell you.

crankypig. If you are still looking for a copy of The Third Man on Ebay, be sure not to buy one from somewhere in America. Apart from the fact that it will not play on UK DVDs, the film is different in places and it is shorter in length by eleven minutes. Thought I'd tell you.

Chulla,I have won one for ...wait for it...50p It's on VHS but I still have a video player so if I want I can make a copy onto a DVD,done this loads of times and it works fine.I never buy from America,got done years ago ,very dear postage on some headphones,never again.Cant wait for film to arrive.

The Ghost and Mrs Muir.

You can download virtually every movie ever made via the internet, download XBMC/Kodi as the platform for accessing mopvies/old TV shows, then add fusion. If you're uncertain "how to" go to Youtube, where you'll find dozens of videos on how to download XBMC etc..

Remember, this is 100% legal before someone gets upset....LOL