I don't re quote anyone,if Catfan has posted something about ; say Bulwell- and its funny or true. I will reply without quoting and add approval or an addition to said topic.Quoting to me seems a bit silly...I let my fingers talk not walk..please don't quote!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to "bump" this topic, I'm aware only staff can post on it. BUT, it seems some of the complainants of this topic seem to have a problem with reading my first post. We had a problem with OV

Bangs head on table! There is no restriction on quoting, only over quoting. There will be no charge to use nottstalgia We will do all we can to keep the database manageable so that posts can remain

4 days and 69 posts,and only 3 from the Ladies,.........think they know summat men don't.

No-ones throwing their rattles out of the pram. It's a discussion. If you're not up for a grown up discussion then feel free not to join in. If you don't think rules can or should be discussed then you're wrong. Mick has the final say but it doesn't mean he's always right or can't be questioned about his decisions. We (or most of us) are NOT children. If Mick isn;t prepared to allow discussion then I'm sure he can say so and doesn't need you to defend him. This site is not perfect so suggesting, or even arguing for, improvements should be ancouraged.

I presume NewBasforLad, you'll be equally scathing every time anyone asks for political discussion to be allowed? No, thought not.

DJB, I think you are trying to argue for the sake of argument, you seem like a bloke with some intelligence & the points about over quoting have been spelled out more than adequately to you.

So go away & behave yersen ! & shurrup bleddy arguing . hellothere

• Upvote 4

Mick hasn't answered my questions. Is it so unreasonable for me to wait for him to do so or say he's not going to? I'm not arguing for the sake of it. There is no excuse in this day and age to worry about storage space when it'scurrently only at 1GB. I am genuinely interested in why Mick thinks it's a problem when 10GB costs so little. Other people butting in and crying about it being a rule etc is not really useful or adding to the discussion. If people don't want to debate the issue then that's up to them. If Mick wants to come on and say 'I'm the boss, your opinion is of no interest to me' then that's up to him, not you Stan or NewBasfordLad. If Mick wants to come on and say,' I don't want more storage space even if it doesn't cost me anything' then again, that's up to him. Why do a few people here seem to think Mick needs defending as if whatever he says is right. It isn;t, he just has the power to say No. If that's what he chooses to do that's entirely up to him but please don't try and suggest no-one has the right to ask questions. This is supposed to be a benevolent dictatorship not a fascist one.

I'm going to "bump" this topic, I'm aware only staff can post on it.

BUT, it seems some of the complainants of this topic seem to have a problem with reading my first post.

We had a problem with OVER QUOTING, note the word OVER.

Another complaint by unnamed complainants was staff quoting, which is pretty rare, personally I don't see it as often as complainants state.

I'm making no threats, but on many forums anyone who critisise moderators soon find out they get banned, very quickly, here you'll find out staff are more lenient, we usually leave that option to Admin, unless a member gets extremely obusive.

We haven't asked to be moderators, Mick picked the staff as he trusted them to run his site, any that abused that trust have been removed from that position, we try our damndest to be as fair as possible, which isn't easy most of the time, but we try, we are also prone to mistakes.

• Upvote 8