OTIS regrets

How is it that you seem to know so much about these folk?

I certainly do not know a number of them and do not think I have ever met any of them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely agree with you RR about Claudia Winkleman, at least she isn't peering from behind such a long fringe recently, so lacking in talent.   Jimmy Carr ....... can't stand him, strange eyes 

I've had to Goggle Rita & Chabi Chakrabatti, Baroness Warsi, Andrew Neil & Jacob Rees Mogg still not a bleddy clue    I can't stick Claudia Winkleman I find her repulsive & when s

I know what you mean Siddha,wish I could 'chill out' with the bleddy adverts and them on it,......I also know what Fly and caftan mean as well,jumped up no-nobody's on the whole..........we judge folk

We don't need to have met them siddha, we get them rammed down our throats day and night my the media who wrongly think we need to be force fed complete and utter twaddle. Some of them only need to break wind and its front page headlines. 

Do we really need to know who's adopting a poor unfortunate wretch just because it's fashionable? Or who is now living with who, or who is divorcing their partners, or who's pushing their latest keep fit DVD. 

Personally, I don't give a flying f*** about them. Most are a waste of a good education and oxygen !

• Upvote 2

Then you are a very luck man siddha, I used to drive bus loads of em all day long, not a very pleasant experience at all I can tell you.

Besides that, Aspleh is very close to the peoples republic of Bulwell.

About time we had a border crossing to keep em out.

• Upvote 2

Today's first offering...... Cheryl what's her name this week ?

I know what you mean Siddha,wish I could 'chill out' with the bleddy adverts and them on it,......I also know what Fly and caftan mean as well,jumped up no-nobody's on the whole..........we judge folk on what we see,and they ask for it by coming into our homes via the box........anyway mate can't beat a good moan................lol.

• Upvote 4

Pushed in my face on Yahoo News this morning .... Russel Brand names his daughter Mable..... So what !

Definitely.... She's  on here now. 

I'm proud to say that of all these grinning, cosmetically enhanced, partially dressed females and whomever they are cohabiting with this week (or at least part of it) I haven't heard of any of them. It must be very sad to believe the whole world wants to know what colour socks you wear or how embarrassing it was when you found a hole in your Harvey Nics tights.

What frightens me is how many, mainly young, people are influenced by all this tommyrot.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

I've had to Goggle Rita & Chabi Chakrabatti, Baroness Warsi, Andrew Neil & Jacob Rees Mogg still not a bleddy clue :crazy:

I can't stick Claudia Winkleman I find her repulsive & when she tries to be funny she's just so not funny I could put my foot through the telly I can't stand her. 

• Upvote 4

Absolutely agree with you RR about Claudia Winkleman, at least she isn't peering from behind such a long fringe recently, so lacking in talent.  

Jimmy Carr ....... can't stand him, strange eyes and so NOT funny. 

• Upvote 4

Jimmy Carr isn't funny at all Lizzie, in fact he's decidedly strange.