Fulfilled/unfulfilled dreams

No. She was born in Nottingham in 1894. Her father came from Derby and her mother also from Nottingham but then the maternal line moves south, to London. All school teachers!  Paternal line remains around Derbyshire. Nothing further north.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You see, you're laying down the rules already and we're not even engaged! 

As WW's teacher said the future is never what you expect it to be.   I never expected to be in my latter years in Georgia USA writing to a bunch of great folks on Nottingham whom I have neve

I don't remember having any dreams when I was young I was just to busy enjoying myself on a day to day basis. At work I was exactly the opposite to Ben I loved and still love getting my hands dirty th

Could still be Jill............2nd wife had Derbyshire in her............Belper, as ive just mentioned on another thread..............

31 minutes ago, Brew said:

So we are taught Loppy but it seems to me most of the worlds problems are created and solved by violence.

Unfortunately you are right.  Seems to be getting worse too.  Not sure the problems are really solved they just go underground waiting for the right opportunity to get even. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Seen it before, and it still makes me smile..... Just ! It must apply to all species I presume !