Seasonal foods

7 hours ago, philmayfield said:

The worse one is a mallard where you end up with more feathers than you started with.

I thought that if you plucked any thing, you would have this result!! Apart from a guitar.

• 1 year later...

Sons girlfriend turned up later Christmas Eve, she's now bleddy vegan or vegetarian or summit, worrisit with teachers? They are brainwashing our kids? Why do they want to eat pretend meat? Sick to daffodils & daisies or whatever it is you eat :angry:   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • 11 months later...

The vegan thing is growing more noisy here in Oz and the large fast food companies and big supermarkets are getting in on the act too.

Saw an advert for Hungry Jacks (Burger King) that says their vegan Whopper burger tastes just like a real Whopper burger? I don't understand why a Vegan or a Vego would want a meat free product to taste like meat. I wonder if chemical wizardry is involved.

Saw in one of the on-line newspapers a vegan ham for Christmas FFS.

I often wonder how vegans managed a thousand years back, yes they claim it's much older than that, so what was a vegan wearing a thousand years back, especially on his/her feet, as plastic shoes just hadn't been invented. Then towards the end of winter, they must have been starving as plant food started getting scarce.

• Like 1

Ayup, do you mean to tell me you haven't  got any Jurassic or pliocene PvC sandals ? They were all the rage, along with my Mammoth bedroom slippers.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ayupmeducks said:

especially on his/her feet, as plastic shoes just hadn't been invented.

Maybe clogs!! And I think pot noodles have been around for centuries!!smile2