Oh dear!  Not a good way to end the year.  Got me wedding anniversary date wrong again!  I didn't totally forget it.  Just got the date wrong.  Not the first time either.  I remember getting married in Edmonton.  Spent our first night there then went down to Calgary.  Somehow I lost a day there.  I remember a fireworks display on NYE so have got it into my head we must have married on the 30th because next day was NYE.  It wasn't.  We got married on the 29th.  Must have had two days in Calgary.  Makes me feel rotten.  Not to mention concerned about the aging process.

So to the question.  Do any of you have similar problems to this?  I am off out shopping for a card and a present this morning. :(

I was married twice, so it was doubly difficult for me.  For the past 28 (or is it 29) years I have lived with my partner - also a divorcee.  Since we are not married I have no fear of forgetting the anniversary . As Mr Punch used to say: "That's the way to do it!" 

thumbsup

• Like 1

There or somewhere else where I can't take a photo of.  :biggrin:

I went out and got her a little string of Pearls and a card.  I'll get it written up after lunch and get me 'get out of the dog house free' card.

After forgetting my 19th anniversary I made sure I wouldn't forget the 20th so I had the date tattooed mirror image under my upper left arm. Now at the end of May, beginning of June I get out of the shower, hold my arm up to the mirror on the bathroom cabinet and my memory is jogged. 100% success rate so far!IMG_0119.jpg.45c49b945dc2b01e491b97bde252e0c4.jpg

• Upvote 1