Happy Birthday KatyJay

'ave a gud un!

Get the old man to take you for a ride in that MG!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks a bunch, everyone. I guess it's the middle of the day there, here, I've just dragged the old bones out of bed. I plan on not doing a lot today, but will party hearty tonight with my girlfriends. As for going out in the MG, I think not. We've got snow on the ground and it's bloody freezing. I expect you've got snow too, Limey? If you ain't, it's a-coming, cos what we get in the west, will hit you eventually. We've got a wintery week, this week, snow, snow and more snow.

Beefy, did you have to drag me photo out again?!!!!!

By the way, one of me pressies from daughter, was a tin of spotted dick pudding. She found it in Phoenix somewhere. Was over in the UK recently with a group of Americans and telling them about spotted dick pudding and we never saw it once on a menu. Has it disappeared? Saw sticky toffee pudding on just about every other menu, so where's the spotted dick? Not PC anymore or what?

Kath

I hear ya - we have had snow on and off for about three weeks - yesterday it finally got above freezing for the first time in several weeks, and today it started warm(ish) - 45 degrees, but it is now 29 and supposed to drop to 22 by this afternoon.

Fortunately, I am heading out this afternoon for Florida for two weeks of warm!

Many Happy returns of the Day..... and congrats on reaching 50!!!

(should get some brownie points for that) !clapping! !congrats!

Have a good un...

Frank, flattery gets you everywhere! I can just remember 50, it seemed ancient at the time, but now sounds so young! I had a good, lazy day and partied tonight. But we cut it short as there's a blizzard out there and we all had to drive home in it. As the song goes, 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'

Beefy, I can't do the youtube thingy, as I'm still on dial-up [not my choice, but the telephone company's] so I can never watch all those wonderful things on there. Wasn't it Bing who sang that song?