Just When You Thought Winter..

Where's that summer gone. I'm off to Scotland on Saturday and I've not packed my Parka, galoshes, wellies, waders, fleece, woolly hat, only a thin kagool.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Margie, just the Scots !

Seeyoufu@kingpric*thatyouarecatfanf*c*ingsassanacckyoullgetafu*8ingglasgeekiss..................lol.

Re#125. Sorry the picture on the above post has gone, I have found an image of my Cowslip in my Library to replace it.

The sun is shining here in the Black Country, but every where is wet through. LuverlyJuberl

24ad653a-af7a-487c-bd1b-1e2d6e09f321.jpg

Some parts of Scotland this month have had better weather than down here. Are the flies still a nuisance in Scotland when it's cold and wet?

I'll take my repellent. .... Insect that is !

They were a nuisance a few years ago, especially on the west coast. Inverewe Gardens especially.

Trouble is, FLY, the little flies will see you as their big brother come up for a visit...

No Margie, just the Scots ! hellothere

Seeyoufu@kingpric*thatyouarecatfanf*c*ingsassanacckyoullgetafu*8ingglasgeekiss..................lol.

• Upvote 1

Ha ha, they sure like me. All visible areas had little red spots for a day, but I love my gardens..

I've got some of those citrus wrist bands, so fingers crossed.

I'll just give em a round of pure Basford ! Grammar School education gone to waste here, I can tell you!