Oztalgian 2,859 Posted December 14, 2022 Report Share Posted December 14, 2022 On 10/10/2022 at 8:48 AM, Beekay said: Can you still get potato flavoured crisps? Just decided to have a small bowl of potato crisps, some nuts and a beer whilst watching the gee gees on what is a cool for us summers day 16 deg C. I happened to look at the ingredients panel on the back of the packet. I was really surprised that potatoes were only 64% of the content as to the other 36% it was made up of the oils they were cooked in, salt and antioxidants. The recommended serving size is "about 15 crisps", who counts the crisps when they're eating them? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.