Guilty pleasures

Exactly what it says on the tin... or topic title if you prefer. So, anyone got any?

Mine are mainly coffee based, cappuccino cakes from the asda 'chosen by you' range, starbucks iced coffee's for my after shopping reward, my early morning coffee when my daughter decides 6am is an ok time to play... And those moments in the day when you get 5 minutes to yourself to enjoy a nice cup of tea without having to worry about anything. and my final one, believe it or not.. is coffee again, Buying myself an americano from the costa just up the road from me every weekend (& saving the points onto my costa loyalty card makes it all that better!)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My guilty pleasure is that when I have finished my weekly shop I go to Wetherspoons and have not one but TWO bacon rolls for a snack!

It did say 'guilty' secrets. Anybody own up to watching soap operas, The ***** Factor or Britain's Got (negligible) Talent? I'll promise to take up eating donuts again.

It's the beginning of a new month so bacon & black pudding sandwiches for breakfast for the next four days:) (till the bacon runs out)

Hiya Pixie. I like going into town every now and then with my wife and enjoying an Americano, with no milk, at Costa. I've no idea what my points are worth at the mo, I'll have to check now.....you never know, I may be able to get a free cuppa!!!!!!

Oooh! for 200 points i think it is you get a free Latte! ... Cant stand latte though, too milky for me, So thatll go on the other half on our next trip to town. Im quite lucky to live near the retail park, so every now and then ill have a walk down to tesco and treat myself to a costa, Bonus if Baby falls to sleep, just me, my large americano and a news paper!

Cant beat a good Curry, Mick! Just bought a jar of the Levi Roots Caribbean curry.. Its either going to be a big hit, or even bigger miss!

Double cream coffee at Tim Horton's with a Boston Creme donut, when in Canada. No Tim Hortons this far south in the good old USA so have to make do with Dunkin Donuts they do a fair imitation of Tim's.

I'm with you there - Boston Creme donut - or even better ('cause it's bigger) a Boston Creme bar - it has to be the yellow creme though, the ones with the white stuff just ain't right!

My guilty pleasure is that when I have finished my weekly shop I go to Wetherspoons and have not one but TWO bacon rolls for a snack!

28153832685B15D.gif

• Upvote 2

Watching Jerry Springer re-runs last thing at night.

It's absolute tosh but there's something entertaining about the freak show.

Cant be as entertaining as the Jeremy Kyle show?

Jeremy kyle wouldnt be so sharp with his mouth if he didnt have his security thats for sure. But i do take my hat off to him as he has helped alot of families in need, there the episodes that i love, seeing something good come from the show.

Understand what you say Pixie but I think he's a deeply cynical man. I'm pretty sure those occasional 'human interest' episodes are an attempt to ward off the criticism that the show gets.