Guilty pleasures

He's no kind of psychologist in my opinion, Gibbo. Horrible piece of work.

I think you, like me, might pose a question or two also about his psychotherapist sidekick, the 'genius' as he laughably calls him, Graeme Stanyer (sp). I'd be really keen to know which code of ethics that man abides by.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My guilty pleasure is that when I have finished my weekly shop I go to Wetherspoons and have not one but TWO bacon rolls for a snack!

It did say 'guilty' secrets. Anybody own up to watching soap operas, The ***** Factor or Britain's Got (negligible) Talent? I'll promise to take up eating donuts again.

It's the beginning of a new month so bacon & black pudding sandwiches for breakfast for the next four days:) (till the bacon runs out)

Don't exactly know we get ours by post.

But their shop is on Albert street opposite M&S

They are not cheap but are the best chocs I have ever had.

I am on rations TWO a night.;)

They look bleady luvverleh! How dare you post that image sir, I have come out in a sweat just thinking about them, mmmmmmmmmmmm me and my sweet tooth!!

Speaking of strange things Americans eat for breakfast...

About once every 20 years I have "Biscuits & Gravy" for breakfast - it takes the following 20 years to digest it!

Possibly, But if it helps others who are in need then i dont care as long as its made someones life better.

Not at all having a go at you Pixie and yours is a fair point but what about all the potential psychological damage being wheeled out and exhibited on the show might have for some guests? I understand that some seem way past powers of thought let alone psychological harm but I do believe that people who come on this show are generally used.

For him to constantly refer to his back-up team and the way they 'help' people is a ruse and an excuse to keep the bear pit in full swing.

It's no different to paying to pay to enter an old-time asylum to gawp and make fun of the inmates. Not that I'm particularly sympathetic to some of the people that go on this show to experience their fifteen minutes of fame.

Bacon for me today and tomorrow. Visiting SWMBO's family next week so good food is not an option until I return :(

• 3 years later...

Didn't know they had them in Ireland, Ian. They were on every street corner in Canada. We have a few here, mostly in the Northern states. Nearest one to us is in Kentucky. A couple of hundred miles or so North. I order their coffee online so can at least keep up with that. Nearest equivalent here is Dunkin Donut. Similar to Tim's but not as good IMHO.