And woe betide you if you fill it in honestly, (He says from personal experience!!) you won't get a f***ing penny . I get £125 a month industrial injury benefit as opposed to around the £400 + I could be recieving if I'd twisted the truth slightly on a couple of the questions.

This is the same department/ doctors that denied it to me, that the week previous had said that my arm would never get better and put me on IIB for life in the first place !!

Also my Father paid national insurance all his life and died before he got a penny back, and the b4574rd5 have forced my Mum to take equity from her house to help her to live these past 23 years since he died.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

POLITICIANS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION ! ‘Entitlement’ my eye, I paid good money for my State Pension and other benefits!!!! Just because they borrowed that money, doesn't make my benefits some kind of char

When I was a kid in Nottingham, I used to enjoy the field trips, some were abroad or trips to London etc. These trips took the kids out of their comfort zones and helped them to adapt to different sit

For those who were wondering....    

Yes it does not pay to be honest.

I signed off to go on holiday, Spain for a week, though I was told at the jobcentre, it is regular for claimants to attend with a brill suntan, which they never got in Long Eaton, however they had never signed off.

At the end of my claim there was a scheme for Business setup, Grant and mentoring, started by the Govt.

I tried to get on it, but was excluded because I had not claimed JSA continually for X Months,

I had broken my period of claim by signing off to go on holiday.

We're "broke" & can't help our own Pensioners, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????

but spent 1.2 billion £££'s for G-20 events!

Reading this reminded me of this poster I spotted on the net.....Think how much could be saved if they only used Skype... ;) Thousands of coppers could get back to do what they are paid for,not bodyguards for the worlds leaders.Billions spent so they can shake hands and get a free banquet.

36269_zps1ea52fde.jpg

• Upvote 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lego has been accused of racism by the Turkish community over a Star Wars toy allegedly depicting a mosque (todays Daily Mail). The critics claim that the Jabba's Palace model, part of Lego's Star Wars range, offends Muslims as it resembles the 'Hagia Sophia' mosque in Istanbul - one of the worlds most renowned mosques. Members of the 'Turkish Cultural Community Of Austria' group also accused the toy manufacturer of depicting Asians as having deceitful and criminal personalities. This is just part of the report but it shows what we can expect when Turkey joins the EU. After looking at the two pictures above I cannot see how the comparison can be made and cannot understand why such a fuss would be made by the Muslim group. Daft, I call it.

That's a bit rich considering it was nicked from the Eastern Orthodox Christianity by the Muslims in 1453. Besides it was officially secularised and turned into a museum by Attaturk in 1935, so there cannot possibly be any religious issue.

• Upvote 1

Reading this reminded me of this poster I spotted on the net.....Think how much could be saved if they only used Skype... ;) Thousands of coppers could get back to do what they are paid for,not bodyguards for the worlds leaders.Billions spent so they can shake hands and get a free banquet.

36269_zps1ea52fde.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that after one of these G20 meetings occurs the global stock market goes down the shitter.

Call me a cynic but I think there is a lot more to it than we are led to believe.

I just wish it could be proved that governments are manipulating the markets for their own benefits.

Maybe this is why Julian Assange is in the crosshairs.

Baz :ninja:

Nottingham City council have closed down some of the smaller libraries and are now due to get rid of the mobile library service to save £72K per year. I feel sorry for the kids, pensioners or other people who cannot get to the City centre library and look forward to the mobile every fortnight.

On the other hand they have just re-developed Sandybanks at Bestwood Park so it will attract bees and insects.

There's anger as the EU votes to hand hundreds of million pounds in subsidies to European tobacco farmers. Tobacco is responsible for more than 650,000 deaths every year in the EU. I'm sure that the British taxpayers money could be spent in a better way but then again, it's the EU we are talking about.

• 1 month later...

Without knowing who the first two are, difficult to compare.

Sentence tariffs are set by the government, and Judges, Michael Stokes particularly often comment on the restrictions on them in passing appropriate sentences.

However Mick Stokes himself has come under some criticism recently on his lenient sentencing of an Asian sex offender.

Mucky Judges

mick2me, this is part of the Press release a couple of days ago.

A former Detective Constable has been jailed for 23 years for stealing drugs from West Yorkshire Police property stores and selling them on.

Nick McFadden and his brother Simon, who was jailed for 16 years, were found guilty at Leeds Crown Court, with the theft of heroin, cocaine and cannabis from the stores.

There's nowt worse than a bent copper. However, killing six kids is equal and should carry an equally severe sentence. A couple of blokes in Scotland each got 28yrs for smuggling cannabis - now that is daft.

Philpot got 30 years! and will serve at least 15. This is the maximum sentence for Manslaughter as they weren't charged with murder.

Your bent copper got a sentence of 23 years and will serve probably half of it.

It makes the judiciary look mean (to the criminals) and the government look like the fairy godmother. The government could just as easily enact that whatever sentence the judge sets should be doubled. Or there again, they could just mind their own business.

There are some excellent Judges on the local circuit, I would not like to be in front of some of them.

The image of judges being doddering old men is a fallacy. The amount of information they have to take in during a case is amazing,

At the same time they have to ensure the progress of the case complies with points of law.

"Members of the jury... I am the judge of the law, you are judges of the evidence in this case"

Christmas is a Pagan mid-winter festival, hijacked by the Christians in order to connive their way in to the hearts of the Pagans for the purpose of conversion.

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...
Teens attack tram passengers 'like pack of dogs' and walk free

tram-attack.jpgYouTube

A group of teenagers who cornered three Afghan passengers on a tram and attacked them 'like a pack of dogs' have walked free from court.
The six teenagers, whose shocking attack with poles, sticks and socks filled with ballast in New Addington, South London, was caught on CCTV.
Croydon Crown Court heard how the teenagers had carried out a mistaken revenge attack.
According to This is Croydon Today, they thought the men were responsible for attacking one of their friends at a fun fair because they were told the suspected attackers were Afghans.
The six attackers are Kieran Hawker, 18, Aaron Henery, 18, Robert Elsey, 19, Dean Riley, 19, and two 17-year-olds, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
The Croydon Guardian reports that Anthony Patton, 27, was also part of the armed group who attacked the passengers on 1 October 2011 and has been jailed for 12 months.
The court heard how the 20-strong mob bombarded the tram over a 10-minute period.
Before the attack, they had chased a number of men into a petrol station and assaulted one before fleeing when police arrived.
The teens then followed the three victims to the tram and pulled the emergency door release so it could not leave.
A British Transport Police spokesman told the Daily Mail: "The group swarmed in and out of the tram, taking turns to attack the victims. One of the victims was kicked so hard against an internal, glass door that it smashed."
Detective Constable Ostin Elkins of British Transport Police said: "This was a callous, brutal and ultimately cowardly attack and we welcome the sentences handed down.
"The victims stood absolutely no chance of defending themselves against a pack of individuals who repeatedly took turns to attack, regain their energy and then attack again."
He added: "This was also terrifying for the numerous other passengers aboard the tram, who were present throughout the entire ordeal, while the tram itself sustained over £3,400 worth of damage and had to be taken out of service."
The group were arrested after CCTV footage of the attack was circulated on police systems.
Judge Shani Barnes said: "I am not exaggerating when I say that your behaviour on that night was like a pack of dogs."

The six men were handed suspended jail sentences for violent disorder.

They do this and walk free from Court with a smile on their faces. What's the point in taking them to Court?