Page Errors (was Zyma)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prioritise Mick balls to this go and sort your father in law mate nowt spoiling here that cant be sorted later if they dont like it tough hope they sort him mate

Maybe it's God's judgement on all the bickering and politics that has taken over the site.

Have been back on now for the past 30 minutes or so and it would appear to be working normally. Many thanks to mick2me and his loyal assistants for fixing (?) the problem.

Posted Images

Same here Carni , it might be when the site gets busy, I don't know.

Sorry to say that I'm having a big problem again, I keep getting the error message and when i manage to get back on site as soon as i click on a topic it happens again. :( :sorry:

Me too. Can't get to format either.

Hey-ho.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#2012]
The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again.

Need Help?
Click here to log in
Our help documentation
Contact the community administrator

This is a new one that I have not had before.............can't even bleddy well get out of the site now! compusmash

Still a bit frustratin' with, refreshing, reloading, Oops! Something went wrong! etc.

The formatting options do not appear when doing a post.

I'm glad I do not have to tackle these problems - all beyond me!

Good luck to mick2me.

Friday 2-00pm your time I was having loads of problems, one error message is posted on our private Nottstalgia group on FB Mick. I tend to put it down to traffic, not site facilities, that are causing our problem, not a large enough server for such a large site.

Again looking at those figures, I'll go with traffic, bots, visitors and members, they add bandwidth used...Hosted web sites have a maximum user limits on free hosting, so if the visitors exceed a certain amount, the site slows down big time... I was only allowed a certain monthly bandwidth for free, and that was a website, not a forum. My only bandwidth basically was what I used when I was uploading new material, that was fixed at 1mb per sec, and then visitors to the site.