Page Errors (was Zyma)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prioritise Mick balls to this go and sort your father in law mate nowt spoiling here that cant be sorted later if they dont like it tough hope they sort him mate

Maybe it's God's judgement on all the bickering and politics that has taken over the site.

Have been back on now for the past 30 minutes or so and it would appear to be working normally. Many thanks to mick2me and his loyal assistants for fixing (?) the problem.

Posted Images

Mines posh...it says DO NOT PANIC........not dont

May well be "Do Not Panic" from The Hitch Hikers Guide to the ....

So a senior moment between tweaking the error page and posting a message here telling what I had done. :)

Have been back on now for the past 30 minutes or so and it would appear to be working normally.

Many thanks to mick2me and his loyal assistants for fixing (?) the problem. thumbsup

• Upvote 1

Originally, some time ago this was our error page

“Whatever the Dickens a so-called “Error 404″ is I haven’t the foggiest idea, but one has occurred. You can’t trust this wretched technology, can you?”

post-1-0-20920600-1382485263_thumb.gif

Different errors give different messages.

400 Bad Request The request cannot be fulfilled due to bad syntax.

401 Unauthorized Similar to 403 Forbidden, but specifically for use when authentication is required and has failed or has not yet been provided.

403 Forbidden The request was a valid request, but the server is refusing to respond to it. Access not allowed.

404 Page not found Etc.

500 Internal Server Error

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening mick2me.....I am now getting this message every time I try to switch threads or log on.

Used to happen once or twice a day...now repeatedly and getting to be a right pain....

Five attempts to log on....

Oops! It looks like the server encountered a misconfiguration and found a 500 Internal server error.
Do not panic - Mick is trying to fix it.

Good evening mick2me.....I am now getting this message every time I try to switch threads or log on.

Used to happen once or twice a day...now repeatedly and getting to be a right pain....

Five attempts to log on....

Oops! It looks like the server encountered a misconfiguration and found a 500 Internal server error.
Do not panic - Mick is trying to fix it.

I get that quite often recently, but if I hit the 'Refresh' button the message goes away and I get back to the real thing.

I get that quite often recently, but if I hit the 'Refresh' button the message goes away and I get back to the real thing.

I had this same message Thursday afternoon but if I started another internet session it opened fine

Still happening. I know about refresh etc but nearly every thread or topic switch was becoming APITA.

Not so bad this morning - up to now....must be the climate change!

Checked with my Provider - advised that it is at your end.

Gerrin all sorts of error messages, 503, 502 server driver errors..

Hiya, I seem to be having problems and i am not sure if it is my Laptop at fault!

I keep getting cut off from Nottstalga, with the message either

Google Chrome cannot connect to Nottstalga

or

This Website not Available

Is any one else having a problem?

Same problems down here.................

HTTP 508/509...Website too busy or Unable to connect

Check of services reveals that it is the Nottstalgia server that is at fault. Started about 20 minutes ago and refused to let me back on the website, despite numerous attempts (even rebooting machine).

All other overseas websites accessed instantly and no problems.

thumbsdown Another morning of '500 error' messages, as well as 'Website busy' etc.

Seems a lot worse today - I have lost count of the number of times that I have either hit the Refresh button (which does not work every time) or clicked to return to previous screen.

• Upvote 1

I may be turning the site off for a while until this can be resolved.

Unfortunately I have other business to deal with that take priority over site issues which may take some time to resolve.